Will there be midnight showings of "The Muppets"?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i know lol exactly no shame its gonna suck for them when the muppets turn into a new fashion for teens and kids these days you watch them make a come back in this movie

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I tried to get the Fandango early screening but it was already full!! Oh well, back to my original plan I guess!

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
NO! I JUST SIGNED UP AND IT'S FULL! I think I'm gonna cry. :'( Okay, I guess I can go see it on the midnight screening. But yeah, i'm so mad that I didn't get it time.

Slackbot

Reaction score
..And the one in Atlanta is completely out of the question for people like me who use public transportation. Le sigh.

Enginerd

Reaction score
Finally! Today! A single midnight showing is listed at my local theater!! The nearest fan-a-thon screening for me is an hour way...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
See the thing is, (unfortuanatley) that The Muppets is not the kind of thing that will have long lineups to see at night, something like Harry Potter or Twilight will get that attention

beakerboy12

Reaction score
..And the one in Atlanta is completely out of the question for people like me who use public transportation. Le sigh.
Hey, Slackbot... is that a Janken emoticon?! Impressive! But back to the topic at hand, there's a Fan-a-Thon showing near me this Saturday! I am psyched! Muppet domination is truly happening!

Puckrox

Reaction score
See the thing is, (unfortuanatley) that The Muppets is not the kind of thing that will have long lineups to see at night, something like Harry Potter or Twilight will get that attention
My friend made this point to me. I commented to him saying I wanted to get there "super early" and he was like "Trust me, so long as you get there by 10pm chances are you'll be the first person in line."

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hey, Slackbot... is that a Janken emoticon?! Impressive! But back to the topic at hand, there's a Fan-a-Thon showing near me this Saturday! I am psyched! Muppet domination is truly happening!
This saturday?? How is that possible? Do you mean the premiere in your city?