Walter Puppet Hair

muppetlover123

Reaction score
it looks cool im not gonna lie it dosent exactly look the best but its better then most people could make just some modifications could fix him up sorry if i sounded rude

Puckrox

Reaction score
I think you did a great job! It's very similar to the movie version of Walter. Way to be! :excited:

Walter

Reaction score
Thanks for all your comments guys!

Cool!!! Can you make more pics or a video?
I might get some more pics up once he is closer to completion. I don't bother with youtube, but if I can find another video host then maybe a video(I can do a decent Walter voice:wink:)

it looks cool im not gonna lie it dosent exactly look the best but its better then most people could make just some modifications could fix him up sorry if i sounded rude
Well, Honesty is the best policy:wisdom:! What modifactions did you have in mind? If I thought he was anywhere near the awesome proffesional puppets made by users on this forum, I would have posted a thread showing him off. The only other puppet I made was Uncle Deadly, and at the time he seemed pretty close..although the new movie chenges him up quite a bit(He's gray now!). I posted pics in this thread because you guys were nice enough to stick around while I built this crazy thing.:insatiable:

he's a little wrinkle but workable
Oh yeah... that is evident in real life as well, the main issue is that the real walter was proffessional sewn using antron fleece, which is very sturdy and able to retain special shapes while being sewn with the henson stitch. I used felt. which is very stubborn, unsewable and a nightmare to glue.

I think you did a great job! It's very similar to the movie version of Walter. Way to be! :excited:
Thanks! I will say that aside from the eye difference, he does a very good job of imitating Walters movements when he talks.. except the biggest problem with me and puppetearing Walter is that I have braces..and am unable to whistle:embarrassed:

Walter

Reaction score
the clothes and maybe more flexable mouth
Yeah..the clothes are whatnot clothes that I pass between my puppets(those things are expensive!) and luckily they seem to fit both Uncle Deadly and Walter.. Maybe once Walter is available at the Disney store I will buy an extra one for the clothes..the plush ones are VERY accurate to the film.

Any ideas on what would make a nice mouth plate? plastic cracks and stiffened fabric is hard enough to retain its shape and only bend in one area. I've heard of most people using plastic, but what kind of plastic would be best??

Walter

Reaction score
idk lol post a picture of uncle deadly plz
Sorry its taking so long..Deadly in his current state requires me to have two people puppeteering him.. So It's taking a little longer to get a good pic. There is pictures of the original deadly puppet I built here on this forum. But I would rather not use those as a visual since he looks much different now..