Host a Muppet Movie Fan Party in Your Town

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'll be seeing it on Wednesday the 23rd at the AMC Phipps Plaza 15 (diagonally across from Lenox Square) in Atlanta, GA. I've already got my ticket to the 10:45 matinee. I'll be the skinny, bespectacled blonde all in denim and a Muppet shirt. If ya tell me you're a Muppet Central member I'll draw ya something.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------
Bought my ticket for the 12.01 showing the night of Tues the 22nd at Loews AMC Foothills in Tucson. Any other AZ fans welcome to hang out...assuming any of you WANT to be seen socializing with Newsie! :news:
--------------------

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
---------------------
Bought my ticket for the 12.01 showing the night of Tues the 22nd at Loews AMC Foothills in Tucson. Any other AZ fans welcome to hang out...assuming any of you WANT to be seen socializing with Newsie! :news:
--------------------
I'd love to, I'll see if I'm in the area that week

Reaction score
Oooh i want to do one too!
Any Australian fans here!!???
We can have the party on the same night as it goes to the screen in the USA, or we wait until Jan 1st.
BTW, January 1st is a horrendous date to release a Muppet movie! Families go on holidays, parents are hung over, ill be stranded at the beach!

Either way ill be driving the 75kms to Melbournes biggest cinema and waiting at the door. With my Kermit shoes, Animal belt buckle, Mooppets T-shirt and an array of badges... and tissues because this will no doubt bring me to tears :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm hosting one in Kingsport Tn and there will be an after party!

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I'm hosting one at the Tuesday midnight showing at the AMC Hoffman 22 in Alexandria, VA.

Let me know if you'll be there so we can meet up- Let's all wear our favorite muppet stuff so we can spot each other!

My first name is Arianne- I hope other people from here come out, it would be so nice to meet some of you!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
this is going to be so fun! I'm really hoping to meet some Muppet fans and have some fun!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Hey, cool. I'm an official host. Once again: Atlanta, Georgia. Wednesday the 23rd at the AMC Phipps Plaza 15 (diagonally across from Lenox Square), 10:45 matinee.Be there or be a rectangular thynge!

JojoFawn

Reaction score
Key West Muppets...Unite!

Come in costume, bring your Muppets, puppets and people, too! I'll be there with my Key Deer, Fawna. Possible cupcakes with a reasonable head count in the parking lot post-show. Come enjoy Muppety goodness in the warmth of Key West!
10 pm show! Be there or get Statler'd and and Waldorf'd! :sleep::boo:
:smile: Regal Cinema Key West 6

3338 North Roosevelt Blvd.
Key West, FL 33040