Any chance of a Sesame Street cameo in the new Muppet movie?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
You forget two things: 1. JHC DIDN'T do any work on this movie, and 2. JHC just up and gave away the rights to FR.
They did help design some things including the Jason Segal Muppet. JHC designed that one.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
They did help design some things including the Jason Segal Muppet. JHC designed that one.
Well even though this didn't require any actual "work" on their part, they also lent out the Jim Henson studios so it can be rebuild as "Muppet studios" in the movie.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
You know what I find interesting? Back in the days, Jim owned the rights to ALL the Muppet characters, both the Classic Muppets, and the Sesame Street Muppets, but what I never really quite understood is why in TMM and GMC, there had to be disclaimers during the end titles that said Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch "Appear Courtesy of Children's Television Workshop", I mean Jim had legal ownership of Big Bird and Oscar back then, so why would they have to appear courtesy of CTW?
I would think that Jim had Co-ownership of the Sesame Street Gang. I mean both :wisdom: and his friends were made for a children's show.