The Moopets

dwmckim

Reaction score
I assume she can't stretch her head or make half the head float off her body or anythign like that
Maybe the Moopets studied Floating Heads from the "other" fake Muppets...the posers. One would think Miss Poogy especially would be quite adept at the art of head floating.

They could have also been tutored by some Fieries.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
That shot of Miss Poogy behind the cracked door in The Pig with the Froggy Tattoo... hoo boy. I mean - that's unsettling.

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
when are the going to make a walter face thing here on MC
I made a couple:
Normal Walter (Some possible codes: fanatic/fan, newbie, or just Walter)​

Screaming Walter (Some possible codes: scream, freakout or gasp)​

I was originally going to post them-along with some other smiles I put together-in a thread asking about a Walter smiley, but it mysteriously disappeared...:confused:

I also read in an earlier smiley thread that we're not supposed to be getting anymore. :frown: Even if they don't get officially added to the box, anyone here can use 'em if they want. Just make sure you give me some credit if anyone asks. :wink:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I made a couple:

I was originally going to post them-along with some other smiles I put together-in a thread asking about a Walter smiley, but it mysteriously disappeared...:confused:

I also read in an earlier smiley thread that we're not supposed to be getting anymore. :frown: Even if they don't get officially added to the box, anyone here can use 'em if they want. Just make sure you give me some credit if anyone asks. :wink:
how did u make those and how do u make them on here

Puckrox

Reaction score
I made a couple:

Those are quite good!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I tell yah... I'm loving Miss Poogy. I really hope that after the movie's on DVD we get some Poogy figures or something. I'd love to see him/her absorbed into the next Muppet Project somehow. Too bad you can't really make out Joonice's voice too well at the end of the movie (where she says something like "For Real-zieez" or something in a weird accent). Loving that an actual drummer was used for Animool.

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
Those are quite good!
Thanks! :big_grin:

muppetlover123, since my smileys aren't official, they would still count as images. ^^; So that's probably why you weren't able to use them for your sig...Either that or you exceeded your limit in some way.