The Moopets

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I tell yah... I'm loving Miss Poogy. I really hope that after the movie's on DVD we get some Poogy figures or something. I'd love to see him/her absorbed into the next Muppet Project somehow. Too bad you can't really make out Joonice's voice too well at the end of the movie (where she says something like "For Real-zieez" or something in a weird accent). Loving that an actual drummer was used for Animool.
we need a miss poogy figure and plush and a smile face on MC

dwmckim

Reaction score
What emotion would Miss Poogy stand for though? Hungry For Omelettes?

Puckrox

Reaction score
She could be whatever emotion "punch you in the face" is, considering she likes doing that.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I could see one for "I'll CUT you, man! I'll CUT YOU!" but that's inappropriate for this site.
That's where my mind originally went too... but yeah, inappropriate. :big_grin:

sbroombe

Reaction score
I tell yah... I'm loving Miss Poogy. I really hope that after the movie's on DVD we get some Poogy figures or something. I'd love to see him/her absorbed into the next Muppet Project somehow. Too bad you can't really make out Joonice's voice too well at the end of the movie (where she says something like "For Real-zieez" or something in a weird accent). Loving that an actual drummer was used for Animool.
I need a plush doll Miss Poogy!!!!! My daughter is obsessed with her (but thinks it's a male..... I don't know why!!!) Since she just turned 6 I did';t want to suggest maybe Poogy is a "crossdresser?"

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I need a plush doll Miss Poogy!!!!! My daughter is obsessed with her (but thinks it's a male..... I don't know why!!!) Since she just turned 6 I did';t want to suggest maybe Poogy is a "crossdresser?"
I cant blame your daughter...ihave had my doubts about the Miss in Poogys name.....and the whole Sister scene

Still
Miss Poogy stole the scenes "She" was in......i really wish we got to hear the Voices of the other Moopets...we got a small clip of Joonice but i really want t ohear Kermoot and Roowlf
Foozie was awesome

What the Wokka?