Threadless Muppet T-Shirt Design Challenge

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh MAN!! Why is my size ALWAYS sold out when I actually have money, and it's ON SALE TOO!! :frown: Dang, dang, DANG!! :big_grin:

nerohens

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I received ours today. They are awesome and we are disgustingly wearing matching shirts now. Thanks a lot :stick_out_tongue: We love them!

Wow! These are really nice printed and attractive. Congrates for having them, I can't wait to get it.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys... I'm trying to buy myself one of the Muppetational Mosaic T-shirts. Would like it if my purchase helped MC in some way. So, is there alink available for me to follow and make the shirt mine in time for Christmas? Thanks.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey guys... I'm trying to buy myself one of the Muppetational Mosaic T-shirts. Would like it if my purchase helped MC in some way. So, is there alink available for me to follow and make the shirt mine in time for Christmas? Thanks.
The link i sent should work: http://thrdl.es/p/3120 but just in case, just go to www.threadless.com and type Muppetational Mosaic into the search field. It should pop right up.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Jamie. I actually scrolled down through the headings on the FB link and saw my prefered size of XL was sold out, so too the 2XL. So I guess that's that. Thanks for your help though. :search:

*Drops off double chocolate 15 (1+5) cookies for the frogboy. :insatiable:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey Jamie. I actually scrolled down through the headings on the FB link and saw my prefered size of XL was sold out, so too the 2XL. So I guess that's that. Thanks for your help though. :search:

*Drops off double chocolate 15 (1+5) cookies for the frogboy. :insatiable:
Aw, I'm sorry. They'll certainly be back in stock, but might have to be an Easter gift. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... That might be just in time to go along with the single DVD release of the movie which I will definitely add to its brothers on my shelf. :jim: