Disney Store Muppet Merchandise Released

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i want that mayhem shirt...been dieing for one of those for years so i could flaunt my favorite band

Mspiggy1

Reaction score
go up a few pages and check out the gonzo i bought...i recommend on most of these guys you try to find them in store...not all are bad you just have to find the one that looks perfect to you
Thanks for the advice. I love your gonzo. :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Looks like Disney just released a few more T-Shirts :smile:
Dang!! Why is it that they don't make all designs available in sizes for both women and men?!? I like their men's EM shirt, but I really LOVE the yellowish Classic Muppets Gang (with Rowlf!) ladies shirt, and the grey long-sleeved Kermit shirt, plus those Muppet Buttons shirts are AWESOME!!

Good job Disney, make the womens' shirts available in men's sizes (2X for me please!), and I'll change that to a GREAT job! :wink:

Also, more Rowlf and Scooter please! :smile:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Disney Store might hold surprisingly decent-to-really good merchandise, and it's fantastic when you are near a Disney Store and can buy the merchandise directly from it, but my respect for Disney Store went down quite a few notches when I saw their shipping costs. Seriously, $28 in shipping for one plushie, bringing the total to OVER $40, just because the plushie is being shipped across the border to Canada? :mad::grr:

Has anyone else had shipping cost problems when ordering things online from their store?

beaker

Reaction score
Two of the local Disney stores near me reduced the Muppet section to a non descript cubby hole way in the back...the good news is hardly any merch is left which means the few things they got in sold. Bad news is, like 2004-2010, it looks like we're once again back to Disney not having much of a Muppet presence in stores.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Bad news is, like 2004-2010, it looks like we're once again back to Disney not having much of a Muppet presence in stores.
Maybe once the DVD comes out we'll get more?

beaker

Reaction score
Maybe once the DVD comes out we'll get more?
That's the hope! :smile: We know Disney parks will be getting an avalanche of cool stuff...I guess maybe they don't have confidence to put them in their mall stores. To me other than a couple shirts and the plushes, the 2011 Muppet merch at disney was not too appealing. I am glad for some of the stuff at spencers though

Carl23

Reaction score
I really don't like the trend that the Disney Store has got going. It seems, mostly with the shirts, that Girls = Kermit and Guys = Animal. I'd really love to get a shirt with the Kermit with his Banjo design.