Your Favorite Romantic Muppet Moment

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
yeah, but other than that, i mean- gonzo has camilla at least, floyd has janice, kermit and piggy of course...it just seems with fozzie being one of the big four and all they should have given him somebody over the years
Well I mean after you've had a Raquel Welch moment it's hard to move on, lol. :wink:

But seriously that's a good point about Fozzie not having anyone. I guess his character is sort of the insecure best friend who doesn't develop relationship as easily as the others.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Well I mean after you've had a Raquel Welch moment it's hard to move on, lol. :wink:

But seriously that's a good point about Fozzie not having anyone. I guess his character is sort of the insecure best friend who doesn't develop relationship as easily as the others.
Well, you could maybe give Annie Sue to Fozzie, I mean she's a sweetheart and so is he <3

Scooterforever

Reaction score

I think confidence is a key reason why you never see Fozzy in a relationship. I mean, comparing Fozzy and Gonzo, they both go on stage and make absolute fools of themselves every show, but Gonzo has self-confidence in spades, while Fozzy has almost no self-confidence, making him an easy target for :sleep:&:boo:. Gonzo certainly fancies himself a ladies man, and every once in a while a female guest star will even get the hots for him, and it all comes down to confidence, just like in real life. Maybe if Fozzie had a little more confidence he'd get the girl.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
I honestly don't even think that's an entirely correct label for Muppet Show Scooter. That's still more Muppet Baby Scooter. Muppet Show Scooter was the young kid anxious to get into show business by any means necessary, including using his uncle as a reference, and even if it meant starting at the bottom as a go-fer.
THANK you! I've thought the same thing about TMS Scooter all along. No wonder I like him so much. That's exactly who I am, too.

A really romantic moment I liked: the whole conversation between Maria and Big Bird when Maria and Luis discovered that they were in love. It's so funny seeing how they incorporate Maria's side of it, too. You can tell how hard it is for her to explain the romance to a six-year-old muppet, who just doesn't get any of it at all. I'll see if I can find a link.

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
Yes we do need a Link smiley!! It would look great next to a proud/smug remark...LOL! And yes, I will work on posting a full picture of my Link drawing. I need to consult my computer savvy brother for this one...hee hee.
It would, wouldn't it? I don't think there's a smug, is there?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er... We do already have :smirk:, if that helps.

BTW: A moment I like is when Linder Rönstadt sings I've Got A Crush to Kermit.

beaker

Reaction score
You will get no flack from me, as I do agree with you to an extent. I'm not complaining too much about the switch because Janice x Floyd are my OTP, but Zoot and Janice were great too, and sometimes I wonder what would have happened had that role continued.
It was common in late 60's folk/rock hippy bands for the girl in the band to have "been with" several of the other male members.