Your Gonzo Replica Pictures

j3h

Reaction score
Thanks Muppetperson!...but I should amend my statement to say "Now to track one down...right after (or at) SDCC since that's where all my funds are being squirreled away for right now":oops:

j3h

Reaction score
Fortunately I earned a mess of Ebay Bucks and was able to win an auction for this Rizzo...He's perfect to go with the Gonzo MR Replica!

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
I just want to raid that shelf and steal... well, steal everything. :big_grin:
Thanks! :smile:

There's more to the basement. It's all Muppet themed. I have an awesome painting my mom was able to do of Statler and Waldorf, too, hanging up. I'll post some photos today.

brkndwnbus

Reaction score

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
There's ALWAYS interest in Muppet collections! :big_grin: Great stuff ya got there buddy, here's hoping for 7 more years of Muppet success and merchandise!!

The balcony and Fraggle paintings are awesome!! Also, how did u ever find a poster for Art of the Muppets?!? The Kermit drawing blown-up is superb, and of course I've always loved the Drew Struzan movie posters, I've only got his MCC myself, kudos! Still need to track down that lunchbox as well, but whenever I find it, it's going straight to my Son! He's got quite the metal lunchbox collection going on at only 3 years old, and he loves 'em!

Again, fantastic collection!
:smile:
Anthony