For the 1st Time - BRAND NEW "MUPPETS" at BUILD a BEAR Workshop 2012!

TikiColadas

Reaction score
Hello friends!

I am so excited to announce some great new and exciting news! I am not sure if this has been mentioned on MC but I just found out from a friend who works as a manager for Build A Bear Workshop that there will be MUPPETS released for sale at BUILD A BEAR this year!

My friend showed me an inner company email release stating that Kermit and Miss Piggy will be released at the end of February or beginning of March in celebration of the release of the new MUPPETS movie on DVD and BluRay. My friend allowed me to take a photo of the email showing Kermit and Miss Piggy but I had to crop out the remaining details from the document. I can tell you that there are possible plans for other Muppet Characters to be released at a later date but it was not confirmed. The email listed Gonzo, Fozzie, Scooter and Walter as the future possible released characters. But again, those characters were not listed as definite but Kermit and Piggy are. The document also listed Muppet clothing and accessories to be released with Kermit and Piggy!

I am SO EXCITED! Cheers to all MUPPET FANS for brand New Muppets at Build A Bear Workshop coming soon in the next month and a half!

Here is the photo I took. :smile:

Puckrox

Reaction score
If Gonzo ever becomes a possibility, I will drive up to Portland to make myself one.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I would be so happy if they made a Scooter <3 My only Scooter plush is small and his eyes are off center :frown:

I would be very happy to have a nice big build a bear Scooter :big_grin: And Fozzie too, he deserves more love!

As for Kermit and Miss Piggy, I think I must pick up one of each <3

Slackbot

Reaction score
Ooh, I hope that the actual dolls look that good. And if they really do add Scooter to the lineup I will HAVE to make me one.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That Piggy is FANTASTIC! Piggy is notoriously hard to get right in plush form...
Worst cases she looks terrible

Best cases, she looks okay...

But that's one of, if not THE best Piggy plush toys I've ever seen.

That Kermit's pretty good too, though the arms are a little chunky.