For the 1st Time - BRAND NEW "MUPPETS" at BUILD a BEAR Workshop 2012!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Build a bear is also in the UK I hope we get them here too. Miss piggy looks adorable!

Chris

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I also wonder if piggy will have costumes based on ones she has actually worn? White silk from s1 would be great.

Chris

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh wow, they both look so dang HUGGABLE! :big_grin: Piggy, oh my gosh, she is definitely the best Piggy plush I've seen, ever!! Of course, it might depend on how much stuffing you get, or how well the BaB builder stuffs her proportion-wise, but IIRC, sometimes the heads are pre-stuffed already? Anyway, I'll definitely make a special trip to Reno just for these guys when they're released!

Finally, a Piggy plush that shows how beautiful she really is!! And Kermit, wow, his likeness hasn't been the best over the years, can't wait to own them both!

Thanks for the news TC!!
:smile:
Anthony

Walter

Reaction score
*MUPPET FAN EXPLOSION*!!!

Alright!!!! Kermit?!?! Piggy?!?! Gonzo!?!?!!?...If they ever do release Walter, I will quite literally do everything they make you do with the utmost lack of embarassment(Kiss the heart, make a wish, hug it...:embarrassed:..Oh cmon you know that's weird!!) Kermit and piggy are great, Actually, I just realized I can order them all online!!!

DannyRWW

Reaction score
like the piggy but have enough kermits.. when they do these they often have smaller stuffed animals of other characters you can buy as well just a thought

muppetperson

Reaction score
The bodies look a bit out of proportion to me-more like Muppet Babies bodies.

Carl23

Reaction score
My question is WHY is Fozzie not the first one? But it's already been asked. I can see these really taking off, and it would be amazing if the set listed gets produced. Fozzie in particular would look GREAT in Build A Bear's style. It'd also be great if they did a VoiceBox with the Muppet Show theme on it.

EDIT: Waitwaitwait... is that "Miss Piggy Puppet" I spot at the very bottom of that image? Are these guys gonna be PUPPETS?

Walter

Reaction score
...wait, that's right Carl! I see that too!!! this is gonna be great!!

..and as Danny said.. They do sometimes have smaller characters( like when rudolph was the featured build a character, They had Bumble, Hermie etc..) So Maybe it's possible that Kermit and Piggy will be buildable, while Fozzie, Gonzo, Scooter, and Walter will be mini's...Still cool either way!!