For the 1st Time - BRAND NEW "MUPPETS" at BUILD a BEAR Workshop 2012!

Carl23

Reaction score
Exactly. I wouldn't be able to resist picking up Walter if they made a Kermit costume. That would be too perfect.

Carl23

Reaction score
Sorry... You can dress Kermit as Spider-Man?

Walter

Reaction score
While we can use anything in the store (I have a US military Cody Maverick!!)

we can speculate what items will be relased and for who.. here are the possibililities:
Kermit-
Tuxedo
Muppet t-shirt
winter scarf maybe
Directors outfit
quite possibly a directors chair

Piggy-
Pink dress
White dress w/ boa (disney store version)
Grey Jacket(might happen..but it was designer label so it might get pricey..)
black buckle dress
yellow sun dress w/ hat(think Mv3d)

Walter-
Blue suit
Black Tuxedo
White Tuxedo
Kermit shirt
Kermit costume
(as a bonus they should release the watch, one for Walter one for you!)

Gonzo-
Magnate suit
Great Gonzo getup
sweater vest outfit
crazy yellow shirt outfit

Scooter-
traditional green outfit
Tuxedo
Headset accesory kit(with clipboard?)

These are just a few I came up with..they could happen, right??

Carl23

Reaction score
Fozzie's a little left out, though... But all of those would be great additions. They should (pending these make guys make it) make Walter's collared shirt with the Kermit shirt over it. And that watch idea is brilliant, Walter.

This is what i've been thinking of, there is just SO much they could do with something like The Muppets. Plus, it doesn't matter about the movie. These would still sell.

Walter

Reaction score
Fozzie's a little left out, though... But all of those would be great additions. They should (pending these make guys make it) make Walter's collared shirt with the Kermit shirt over it. And that watch idea is brilliant, Walter.

This is what i've been thinking of, there is just SO much they could do with something like The Muppets. Plus, it doesn't matter about the movie. These would still sell.
hmm..
I completely forgot about Fozzie!!!

Lets see..
Fozzie should come with his tie so..
Reno getup
tie/hat set(all kinds of cool interchangable ties and hats!)
tuxedo..you know, now that I think about it.. wether or not they release a tux for the Muppets, they already have one in store im sure..so anyway..
and since Fozzie really lacks any major clothes items. he should come with a joke book! Maybe with excerpts from Frogs are Funny..

I wonder if these characters will each have a unique voice box.. if not, then we'd either have to record one, or leave them empty.. I don't like to brag, but my Walter is pretty spot on!! lol

Carl23

Reaction score
Just checked, and YES they do currently sell a Tuxedo set, and it should fit on any Muppets that are released. I mentioned the voiceboxes earlier, there should be 1 for each character, "YAAAY!!" "Wakka Wakka!" "I'll go fer coffee, sandwhiches, anything you need!" and maybe one with The Muppet Show theme.

The upside is, they actually sell "Record your own!" boxes, so you COULD snag one of those, and take it home, and record anything you want. So wether or not they sell new Muppet talkboxes, there will always be that option.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Lemme put it this way...

Single almost 30 year old guy alone at Build a Bear=

Best case scenario, I look like a Momma's boy/Arrested Development case.
Pssh. I was in my late 20s when I went to Build-A-Bear with a friend, and we went to town making our new toys! I'm 30 now, still single with no kids, and I'd go without hesitation.

Puckrox

Reaction score
If they release a Gonzo, I will buy the most ridiculous outfit for him and he will wear it everyday and I will be such a happy camper. :big_grin:

Walter

Reaction score
Just checked, and YES they do currently sell a Tuxedo set, and it should fit on any Muppets that are released. I mentioned the voiceboxes earlier, there should be 1 for each character, "YAAAY!!" "Wakka Wakka!" "I'll go fer coffee, sandwhiches, anything you need!" and maybe one with The Muppet Show theme.

The upside is, they actually sell "Record your own!" boxes, so you COULD snag one of those, and take it home, and record anything you want. So wether or not they sell new Muppet talkboxes, there will always be that option.
Awesome!! and maybe the voice boxes could have an abriged song!!

Fozzie- Rainbow connection(moopets version)
Kermit- Rainbow Connection ( first half)
Piggy- the other half of rainbow connection( so you can do kermit, then piggy!)
Walter- Life's a happy song(either DWTS version or one with Gary's lines muted..for singalongs!)

as for the others..hmm, Maybe they could have a Mahna Mahna voicebox that's good for all the characters!!