The Muppets 2011 DVD details

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Got to get the Blue Ray I guess :frown:. At any rate now the big decision is Do I want the Disney lithographs or Wal MArts finger puppets...If one of them is Walter I'd have to go with Wal MArt, but it will probably just be Kermit or Piggy

beaker

Reaction score
I still refuse to believe Disney is that stupid to not have any bonus features on the dvd, and save it all for the bd version. I mean if that's the case, I'll just wait for someone to put up the blu ray iso or 1080 those suckers onto youtube. Fascistly forcing people to blindly choose blu ray over dvd is pathetic.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm with Beaker. I don't need the bonus features enough to fork over an extra 10-20 bucks.

And guys, I'm guessing that if you don't have a blu ray player, you still won't be able to watch the bonus features, as they are probably only on the blu ray disk. I'm banking that the dvd included will either be the exact dvd you would buy alone or one stripped of all its content. You will just be wasting your money.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I can't decide if I should buy the US release or wait for the UK release.

I wonder if the UK release will have anything like lithographs or finger puppets.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Gee, if all the bonus features are all on the Blue-Ray and the DVD only has the Blooper reel I'm gonna have to buy the DVD & Blue-Ray combo pack and a Blue-Ray disc player.

But it would be nice if all the Blue-Ray bonus features were also included on the DVD release.
Extortion. Plain and simple. Now I have to spend the extra 5 bucks or more for bonus features I'm going to have to find someone with a blu-ray player to actually watch. Hopefully this is just an error on the Disney websites part, since the only bonus feature for the single disk is the one they said was exclusive for the Blu copy. But still... there is NO excuse for putting everything on the idiotic premium edition.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmmm...that can't be right. What about people who have no blu-ray players? We also need access to Oinkerviews!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I know things could change by the time it's released, but I think it's a shame the regular DVD won't even have audio commentary.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yeah, man. I thought I was the only person on earth who actually enjoys the commentaries.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Gee, if all the bonus features are all on the Blue-Ray and the DVD only has the Blooper reel I'm gonna have to buy the DVD & Blue-Ray combo pack and a Blue-Ray disc player.

But it would be nice if all the Blue-Ray bonus features were also included on the DVD release.
yea it would be nice but i guess ill have to head to someones house with a bluray player :/