"The Muppets" UK Movie Promotions

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I went to a store in Nottingham to see Fozzie, I don't think he'll be leaving there anytime soon :embarrassed: He is awesome tho! Couldn't resist posing for a photo. Didn't you go to see him too Reevz? It's the same one you were talking about in the 'MR Fozzie found' thread I believe. PM me if you want any more info..
Cool photo markit.

I want to go there!

zoebell

Reaction score
are these february 10th appearances filmed way ahead of time, or are eric and steve flying right back out in like, 2 weeks?

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I saw The Muppets trailer on TV today for the first time! I'm getting all excited! :smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Someone told me yesterday they had seen the trailer on thurs??

Chris

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I haven't been able to watch TV a lot lately so I have no idea how long it has been on TV.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Here's the Radio Times article as well as a few other Muppet bit and bobs from the Radio Times (click on them to is it in big):

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
The film is not released in the UK yet nor the DVD/Blu-ray but BBFC has passed the following DVD contents:
  • THE LONGEST BLOOPER REEL EVER (WELL... AT LEAST IN MUPPET HISTORY) *WE THINK (runtime: 8m 9s)
  • SCRATCHING THE SURFACE - A HASTY EXAMINATION OF THE MAKING OF THE MUPPETS (DVD EXTRA) (runtime: 15m 14s)
  • 8 DELETED SCENES (runtime: 9m 35s)
source: http://www.bbfc.co.uk/