Your Muppet holy grail

TheMonsterAteMe

Reaction score
I don't think the Snerf plushes where ever made even thought I would love to own one.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Agreed, those were excellent! That commercial was so awesome, I don't see how any kid or collector could have passed them up! Man, Disney could have a heyday with this stuff, now only if they had featured Snerfs in the new movie, ha. :wink:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Yes. I think the Snerf toys were the best! It's sad you never made them.

I'm going to try and make one.

Nasubionna

Reaction score
--------------
One of the discarded Newsman puppets from the old days, if such a thing even exists. Even if he was "toast," I could use him as a basis to build my own spiffy new one, and he'd go everywhere with me. :news:

----------------
I'm along the same lines as you, Newsmanfan. I know it will never happen, but if I could get ahold of an old-school Link puppet, that would be amazing. A thing of beauty, even if it was looking a little shabby by now. :flirt: I know there's one on display at the Georgia Puppetry Museum or whatever it's called... perhaps there's another out there?

A more realistic "holy grail" goal would be an authentic Jim Henson autograph, but I am so doubtful of autograph dealers and authenticity that I wouldn't really trust anything I bought to be authentic.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
My buddy picked up a Piggy head awhile back and although I wasn't a huge fan of the Muppets Wizard of Oz, I still think this is neat.
where the heck did he get that? I wannit so badly!!

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
A more realistic "holy grail" goal would be an authentic Jim Henson autograph, but I am so doubtful of autograph dealers and authenticity that I wouldn't really trust anything I bought to be authentic.
Me too!