1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Muppet holy grail

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by CherryPizza, Feb 1, 2012.

1. shimauta

shimauta Member

My buddy picked up a Piggy head awhile back and although I wasn't a huge fan of the Muppets Wizard of Oz, I still think this is neat.

Piggy head
    panmanthe2nd and muppetperson like this.
  2. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

A chance to sit down with one of the Muppeteers (preferably Dave Goelz or Steve Whitmere, but I'm not picky) and have a LOOOOONG conversation with him/her about Muppets in general and what their workday is like. Really get into their head, y'know?
    Borples and Bannanasketch like this.
  3. KingR76

KingR76 Active Member

If you'd have asked me this question this time last year I would have said Mr. Oz's Autograph.

I now have it in "Of Muppets and Men: The Making of the Muppet Show." Book.
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  4. robodog

robodog Active Member

That would be awesome. I wouldn't mind a Sir Didymus puppet either.
  5. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Wow, I remember this on eBay. I got outbid, I love what your buddy has done to it!!
    If your buddy ever wants to sell it let me know!!

Chris
  6. shimauta

shimauta Member

Yeah I remember you mentioning that before when it first popped up on eBay. If I remember correctly it only went for like 600 or something like that? I have tried to get him to sell it to me several times myself!
  7. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

New entry for me in here: this Rowlf puppet/plush combo. This commercial is pretty funny if you haven't seen it before too.

8. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Cool! How much do they sell for now-a-days?
  9. charlietheowl

A quick ebay search, followed by a quick google search revealed no results, so my guess is that they sell for the price of "more than anyone on this board has to spend". I'll have to start combing through every tag sale I drive by looking for it now or something.
  10. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Great commercial Charlie! I'll have to add that one to my favorites for sure.
  11. TheMonsterAteMe

TheMonsterAteMe Active Member

I don't think the Snerf plushes where ever made even thought I would love to own one.
  12. panmanthe2nd

Me too!
  13. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Agreed, those were excellent! That commercial was so awesome, I don't see how any kid or collector could have passed them up! Man, Disney could have a heyday with this stuff, now only if they had featured Snerfs in the new movie, ha. ;)
    charlietheowl and panmanthe2nd like this.
  14. panmanthe2nd

Yes. I think the Snerf toys were the best! It's sad you never made them.

I'm going to try and make one.
  15. charlietheowl

If you make a Snerf replica, you HAVE to post pictures!
    panmanthe2nd likes this.
  16. panmanthe2nd

If I do make one, I will.
  17. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

I'm along the same lines as you, Newsmanfan. I know it will never happen, but if I could get ahold of an old-school Link puppet, that would be amazing. A thing of beauty, even if it was looking a little shabby by now. :flirt: I know there's one on display at the Georgia Puppetry Museum or whatever it's called... perhaps there's another out there?

A more realistic "holy grail" goal would be an authentic Jim Henson autograph, but I am so doubtful of autograph dealers and authenticity that I wouldn't really trust anything I bought to be authentic.
  18. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

where the heck did he get that? I wannit so badly!!
    [​IMG]
  19. panmanthe2nd

Me too!
  20. gonzosgirl1987

gonzosgirl1987 Active Member

aww she's beautiful no matter what kind of roll she plays i love miss piggy :)