Should we have the Muppet Central Awards this year?

Should we have the Muppet Central Awards this year?

• Total voters

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well more people are in favor of this then I thought would be but we really do need to make an overhale on the whole thing. (I kind of new that) Now we just need to get some people together to do that,so like i said before If your intrested let me know by e mail or PM and we can get rolling on this party!

My e mail is dwayne1115@gmail.com

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the Mokey emoticon looks like she's wearing the Swedish Chef's hat?

Well more people are in favor of this then I thought would be but we really do need to make an overhale on the whole thing. (I kind of new that) Now we just need to get some people together to do that,so like i said before If your intrested let me know by e mail or PM and we can get rolling on this party!

My e mail is dwayne1115@gmail.com
Sounds good Dwayne.

Alvin

Reaction score
I think if it's fair and there's more unique opportunities to get noticed or display talent... I say go for it!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
We have two people who have signed up to help with the Awards/talent show. I'm going to be creating a new e mail for the awards soon so we can get things moving on what to do. the two who have joined are: Gonzo's Hobbit and Slakbot so if we could have one more vollentere it would be great. Just pm me or drop me a e mail

rowlfy662

Reaction score
can't wait do we have date on when i might be happening