The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

kyunkyua

Reaction score
Nothing happened this Valentine's Day, either. I guess it's because I don't talk to guys in the first place. I need to make more of an effort.

beaker

Reaction score
Yet another valentines/birthday for me gone by. I look forward to a future where girls actually dig artsy/awesome/warm hearted visionary cats like myself.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'm just glad that Valentine's Day is over. It's a shame holiday that was created by women who weren't satisfied with their Christmas gifts. Holy smokes, I think I just experienced deja-vu considering that I think I said that already.

Daniel

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Since no guy has ever randomly come up to me asking for my number, I'd probably mace them and then run away screaming they were perverts or something :stick_out_tongue:
I read this, and I think to myself "Thank God Sarge isn't desperate". I've known girls who are so desperate, they'll go out with the first random guy to come up and start hitting on them.
Perverts ruined romance. Scratch that... Perverts ruin EVERYTHING...
Drtooth 2012!

My father's wife, who is quite Catholic, spent a while encouraging me to go to a certain synagogue. Why? Because they're gay-friendly.
I didn't know you were gay, but I'm confused if shes Catholic, why is she trying to send you to a synagogue? I thought synagogues were places of worship for Jews not Catholics? :confused:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm just glad that Valentine's Day is over. It's a shame holiday that was created by women who weren't satisfied with their Christmas gifts.
Technically it was created due to a martyr but of course that's gotten completely lost, heh.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I read this, and I think to myself "Thank God Sarge isn't desperate". I've known girls who are so desperate, they'll go out with the first random guy to come up and start hitting on them.
I have too much to deal with that is much more important than having a boyfriend. And you wanna know something sad? I did not feel much of a connection with my ex. Heck, we never even said "I love you." to each other. The most we did was hug. I probably would have broken up with him sooner if it weren't for the fact he was my dad's co-worker :embarrassed:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I didn't know you were gay, but I'm confused if shes Catholic, why is she trying to send you to a synagogue? I thought synagogues were places of worship for Jews not Catholics? :confused:
I'm bi, actually. For many people, non-straight=gay. And, yes, it is baffling that she wanted me to go to a synagogue when neither she nor I are Jewish. Maybe she wanted to get me into a Godbox any way she could, and maybe she wanted me to find dates there. Probably both--she couldn't wrap her head around the idea that I'm content being a single atheist. *shrug* At least she wasn't beating me over the head with a Bible, which is what happens all too often in the Deep South.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
At least she wasn't beating me over the head with a Bible, which is what happens all too often in the Deep South.
I'm beaten over the head because I'm not an uber christian who goes to church every week. Someone even called my dad the antichrist reincarnate. I do indeed live in the south so I know all about those people :smirk: