Muppet Smilies

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm George W... And I approve those smilies . The only smiley I don't like is this Smiley Sirus. She scares the heck outta me.

APRena

Reaction score
If we're "full", is it possible to remove some and add new ones? How many people actually use :search: or :busy: or :scary: that often? We at least need an LOL Elmo and a *sigh* Boober.

Nick22

Reaction score
i'd love to see some new smilies. even if they had to remove a few, i'd be okay with that. how bout it MC? aaaahhh? aaaahh?

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Don't be messing with my:search:!:busy::scary:
(There you go- I use them. lol)
I love having all these smilies- and I think that list listed earlier sounds great. I just don't want to have to lose any to add more though. And I do think Elmo really should be on here for laughing.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
so is this the only place you can use the smileys
The only place meaning the only thread or only place meaning the forum in general? Since I am confused about what you mean, I will answer it both ways. You can use the smilies anywhere on the forum, not just this thread...If you want to use them elsewhere off of the forum, you probably need permission to do so. And to be honest, somehow I feel like you would not be able to.

CountFan1998

Reaction score
Do you think MC could have Clifford and Waldo icons? Bean Bunny for 'cute' is a must!