Muppet Smilies

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
We'll just say there will be some surprises. :wink: The list has been revised and finalized and there will be quite a few smileys. Pushing the limits. It's attack of the Muppet smileys! :eek:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Howzabout a "kiss" smiley w/Janice puckering up her lips? (I know BYRON'll love me for that one!!!) LOL! :stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chilly Down
Luke, don't you think that the penguin needs to give a concession speech when the new smilies are introduced? :wink:
I'm not sure i'd advise my client (the Penguin) to concede yet. I might have a case here, maybe i could take Jamie and Phillip to the Supreme Court for Penguin Discrimination ...... all the way to Chief Justice Chilly Willy !!!!

:eek:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm excited to see the new ones...THREE MONTHS after they are introduced. This work computer seems slow about accepting things...like mostly everything I put in it.

F:embarrassed:Z

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You should get the new ones immediately when they are added Kevin since there are no previous files with the same names to cause issues with your system.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hopefully not; but, then again, it IS an Allstate Insurance computer. They are SSSSsssllllooooowwwwww....

I can't wait to see the new thingies...

Melik

Reaction score
Kissy Bilingual

:smile: :frown: :embarrassed: :big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue: : :mad:
I love them
Ich liebe sie

but I think Miss Piggy hates you now
: mad :
aber ich denke jetzt hasst dich Miss Piggy
: mad :
my favourite is Beaker :eek:
mein Favorit ist Beaker

Effralyo

Reaction score
Pity that there isn`t any more fraggle smileys! I wish a Convincing John one was here. But don`t know yet what might it mean.