Muppet Smilies

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey, it was a group decision. I was originally for the penguin until I made some stronger alternates. Don't focus on what the line-up doesn't include - focus on the many things it does. sigh...always a "half empty" crowd. :frown:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i'll be a half full person! hmmm i don't suppose we could tickle it out of jamie!

Sarah

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Okay, I'm happy again. I really supported the penguin until more ideas came pouring in. We'll see how it goes. Hey - we're lucky to have Muppet smiles at all. :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
I didn't mean you weren't for penguins, i meant you had nothing for Penguins .... well unless you got fish, and i doubt that. Gotta cater for the minorities babe !

Seriously, i KNOW these are gonna be fantastic anyway, but i think maybe this all powerful penguin smiley debating group (they'll be running the whitehouse next !) should maybe have considered what characters might be popular with the people who will actually use them. I think the choice of characters is whats most important here rather than whether a character is winking or nodding or whatever, shame the Muppet Central 'fan favorite' didn't make the cut.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
luke.......that's interesting....especially your sig......

i am sure that the smilies will be great! ooh is there a gonzo????? a gonzo would be neat...........but there doesn't have to be one! i love all of them so far :embarrassed: well ecept i worry about him throwing up in his hat!

Sarah

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The penguin idea was lost, but we added another more expressive fave in its place. One that some would like better than a penguin. Can't please everybody all the time. The staff slaved over the best choices and I spent a lot of time tweaking each smiley. The fact that it's all been caught up in the debate over one is discouraging. In the end, I agree with every decision that was made - except for it taking so long to get them up. I don't like to sit on finished work for very long. I prefer to make it and get it out there, but I know there are good reasons. :frown:

BTW - Most major TMS characters are represented. Is Lew Zealand there? No. Gonzo? Hmmmm. Mmmmmmmaaaaayybe. LOL!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*gets on knees*

jamieeeeeeeeee you know you want to tell!!!!!!!

so when is this maintenence planned for! any idea on how long it'll take????

Sarah

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It was supposed to happen Friday. Now it's anyone's guess. :confused: