1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Muppet Smilies

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Phillip, Feb 14, 2003.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

:oops: What color did you use to be?
    KirbTreelo05 likes this.
  2. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

For some reason, I think there was a Lips smilie at some point, but I can't seem to find it....sooooooo I made my own!!!! [​IMG]
    HubbaWhaFraggle likes this.
  3. KirbTreelo05

KirbTreelo05 Active Member

Nice smilies, Muppetboy! I like 'em! :D

Here's some that I made back when people were asking for a Walter smiley:
    [​IMG] Normal Walter​
    [​IMG] Screaming Walter​
    [​IMG]Lips​
    [​IMG] And Bear (So Tutter won't have to cry anymore. :cry: ) I actually didn't make make this one. He's basically a modified version of this coloring page. I tried making him from scratch, but I failed miserbly... ^^;​
    I had said that I was going to give Mr. Poogy shot, buy you can if you want. ^^ I'll probably never get to it. x3 ​
  4. Muppetboy09

I actually tried to make a miss poogy earlier today, and I am going to try and finish it soon!
  5. Muppetboy09

My lame attempt at Miss Poogy [​IMG]
  6. mo

mo Well-Known Member

[​IMG] I don't think it matter's if she's meant to be ugy!
  7. Muppetboy09

after a long wait (none of you have really been waiting), here is my Bobo smilie [​IMG]
    KirbTreelo05 likes this.
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Wow, all these custom smilies are awesome! Bobo, Uncle Deadly, Mahna Mahna, Behemoth, Lips, Bear, Walter variants, these are awesome!

Do the artists of these wonderful creations care if we use them in posts?
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  9. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

that bobo is awsome i love it :)
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  10. Muppetboy09

I would be HONORED if people used these smilies in posts. I still have a couple tricks up my sleeve [​IMG]
  11. Muppetboy09

Not one of my greatest (none of mine are REALLY great), but here is Doglion [​IMG]
    galagr and KirbTreelo05 like this.
  12. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

That's really good Muppetboy09!
  13. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You sound like me, always belittling yourself and your art. Just face the fact, these are REALLY great.
  14. mo

mo Well-Known Member

[​IMG] i had a dream about doglion last night...is that weird?
  15. Muppetboy09

...........Mahna Mahna [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Doo doo doo doo doo!

Wow. Those are great.

And is that an updated Mahna Mahna? It looks different than the one you previously posted.
    HubbaWhaFraggle and Muppetboy09 like this.
  17. Muppetboy09

Yep, I wasn't pleased with how the first one came out, so I made a new one! Thanks for noticing!
  18. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

You're welcome! I didn't know I could benefit someone by noticing something. Interesting...

BTW, that like on my post had to have been like the fastest like in MC history. I barely even hit the post button before you liked it.

Also, I just noticed this, doesn't BTW seem like it should be a name of a sandwich? Like, they have BLT (Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato), why not bacon, tomato, and watermelon?
  19. Muppetboy09

So, I don't think 80s Robot has gotten much attention since the movie, so [​IMG] Here he is. Also, the muppaphones have their own smilies, so why don't the Javas..... [​IMG]
  20. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Awesome! Awesome! Always been a fan of Java Muppets! These are REALLY great.