Muppet Smilies

Luke

Reaction score
I wouldn't like you to be disheartened Froggy, so outa respect i changed my sig, the petition is cancelled, and the press and media photocall at the Zoo with penguins holding a 'say no to penguin discrimination' banner is now officially on ice ! (as are the penguins)

:rolleyes:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
LOL! Thank you. Right now I just want to see the friggin smileys. :mad: But I will be patient. :big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
The fact that it's all been caught up in the debate over one is discouraging.
Or sure, gobo and make me feel bad Jamie! :stick_out_tongue:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Ah, just so long as Scooter sticks around, I'm happy.

He is sticking around, right?

Oh, no! He isn't! Tell me! He's sticking around! Please!

Alright! Fine! You're not going to tell me.

Are you keeping Scooter?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

*sigh*

Oh, well.

:smile:

Actually, I don't care who we get. I just can't wait till they come out! They sound good.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Stay tuned Zack. They will be on-line as soon as possible when we have a forum upgrade later this week. The forum will be down for awhile when I do the software upgrade to the whole forum and add the new smilies. Once I know the exact times of the software upgrade, I will post an hour or two in advance in our "Announcements" folder.

SuperGrover

Reaction score
Congratulations, Kevin! I think that's the signal we've all been waiting for. Now that Kevin sees all of these smilies (X), we can go ahead and upgrade to the next level, giving him a whole new batch of Muppet smilies to anticipate! :wink:

J/K, Kevin. I really am glad you can see 'em now so I can post this one :embarrassed: 'specially for you.

Hasta la pasta!

:confused: P.S. I just tried to post one of each of the current Muppet smilies above where the (X) is, but evidently that exceeds a limit as to how many smilies a person can post in one message. Yeah, probably best not to go gangbusters & overdo a good thing. Muppet Central lesson of the day: Always use Muppet smilies sparingly!

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Yayyy, F:embarrassed:z! Now you can finally see what we're posting to you. Just in time for us to get new smilies (soon)...and for you not to be able to see those! :stick_out_tongue: :big_grin: j/k

Jamie, I'm looking forward to WHATEVER the new smilies are. But after our vigorous campaign, Luke, don't you think that the penguin needs to give a concession speech when the new smilies are introduced? :wink: