Muppet Smilies

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
There should be a laughing smiley of some sort, maybe Elmo ( because of Tickle Me Elmo, maybe)

Just a thought...
:smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
I agree with the Tickle Me Elmo smiley. That would be cool. I just think that there should be more Sesame Street and Fraggle ones. Maybe another Big Blue House smiley too. Its kinda silly that Tutter is the only one there. Where is Bear? Here is what I would like to see:

Sesame Street
Big Bird
Elmo
Snuffy
Cookie Monster
Grover
Honker

F

furryredmonster

OOoo... I love the Elmo idea!! We need a lauging smile the most

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, were no longer allowed to having moving avatars, so moving smileys would be out of the question.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
These are just a few of my ideas...

Mokey
Boober
Robin
Bean Bunny
Cantus
Telly
Fiery
Fizzgig
Abby Cadabby

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
These are just a few of my ideas...

Mokey
Boober
Robin
Bean Bunny
Cantus
Telly
Fiery
Fizzgig
Abby Cadabby
We're pretty much stocked up on smilies, but if I were to make any Mokey and Boober would top the list but Elmo and Abby wouldn't happen by my hand, but Telly sounds like a good idea. I do like Bean too! Still, I was told we're full. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Full? Some forums have HUNDREDS of different smilies!

I think if there were to be anymore smilies here on MC, I think the number one smilie we could use is (and please forgive me) a laughing Elmo smilie, because... well, look at the several posts by random members here who type *insert laughing Elmo smilie* into their posts?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Full? Some forums have HUNDREDS of different smilies!

I think if there were to be anymore smilies here on MC, I think the number one smilie we could use is (and please forgive me) a laughing Elmo smilie, because... well, look at the several posts by random members here who type *insert laughing Elmo smilie* into their posts?
I wouldn't want hundreds of cluttering smilies. :eek:

If the smilies did open up again - I'd be game for creating one more small grouping, but in the end there's always going to be someone left out. I've included Elmo in a lot of seasonal menus so he's adequately represented on MC. I'll bite my tongue on the rest. I'd rather have another Muppet for any laughing smilie.

The ones I'd pitch: Boober=sigh, Mokey=dreamy, Newsman=news, Telly=nervous, Bean=cute or giggle, Uncle Matt=traveling, Chicken=misc.

But again, I've been told we're full enough.