Anyone else sick of this?

Drtooth

Reaction score
think about it this way...his cameo was the only one not released...and for obvious reasons....so his cameo made the song that much more random and hilarious and his cameo really is great
And I spoiled the freaking thing by finding it out on Muppet Wiki like a DAY before I saw the movie. And I saw it opening day.

mo

Reaction score
i totally agree! it's just jim parsons he's in the big bang theory. big whoop!
i didn't know who you guys were talking about until i saw big bang theory:smirk:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
i totally agree! it's just jim parsons he's in the big bang theory. big whoop!
i didn't know who you guys were talking about until i saw big bang theory:smirk:
I guess it's just personal preference. I do think he's a very good comedic actor.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I guess it's just personal preference. I do think he's a very good comedic actor.
have to agree....i think it comes down to peoples preferences...just like im sure some people didnt like other cameos in the movies or even Jason and Amy...or how some Muppets looked

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
think about it this way also...we (all us here) are looking at it from a Muppet fans point of veiw...question are those that say "jim parsons was the best part" die hard muppet fans or just casual Muppet fans when they see stuff at spencers or a Christmas special comes on, do they know others beyond kermit, chef, elmo, and beaker with out looking it up..that could be the factor too....but look at the good of what comes out of it...think when they are talking to thier friends and say "hey man did you see Sheldon in the new Muppet movie, no? you you have to check it out its awesome! he sings a song about being a Muppet thats hilarious" thats more word of mouth publicity the Muppets are getting.

now like what happened to Drtooth sucks..i know ive been there...a spoiler like that should never have been posted...its why i stayed away from the movie talk, sneak peaks and almost everything for a few months before it came out i didnt want to see the movie before i got in the theater

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
And I spoiled the freaking thing by finding it out on Muppet Wiki like a DAY before I saw the movie. And I saw it opening day.
Too bad I didn't see that on there. I saw the movie early, and I went around on Muppet Wiki looking for spoilers to take off.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I'm a lifelong Muppet fan and the Jim Parsons scene was definitely one of my favorite parts of the film.
i didnt mean the die hard muppet fans in a negative way or that we cant enjoy and love that scene more than scenes invloving the Muppets......more just are those few saying it was the best scene that seem to be focusing on it to the original poster or those it bothers...if maybe those that say it arnt big muppet fans