Anyone else sick of this?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
i didnt mean the die hard muppet fans in a negative way or that we cant enjoy and love that scene more than scenes invloving the Muppets......more just are those few saying it was the best scene that seem to be focusing on it to the original poster or those it bothers...if maybe those that say it arnt big muppet fans
I agree with your insights. :wink: My post was replying to the initial question. It was a great part of the movie and it's fantastic that people are responding to it. There's a lot of other stuff too, but this was a highlight for me. And yeah, I kind of knew it was coming but it was done so well I didn't care. Parsons cracks me up!

Drtooth

Reaction score
now like what happened to Drtooth sucks..i know ive been there...a spoiler like that should never have been posted...its why i stayed away from the movie talk, sneak peaks and almost everything for a few months before it came out i didnt want to see the movie before i got in the theater
It's my own fault for looking at the Muppet Wiki before I saw the movie.

I agree with what Tough Pigs said about the spoilers. It was just too, too easy to find out the entire movie. Heck, we found out about the Mahnah Mahnah ending 2 years before it was filmed! :sigh:

Misskermie

Reaction score
When me and my dad saw it, he yelled, "HEY, THAT'S SHELDON!"
I was all like, dad, that not the only thing awesome about this movie!

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
It would've been nice if they picked an actual celebrity. Neil Patrick Harris should have done it instead.

(Also, who the heck are they getting to edit these music videos together? They're butchering them to heck!)