Finally got my new computer!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
Ack! Do NOT let him do the "pants are stuck on a nail" routine!!

Congrats Snowth...though I still roll my eyes at anyone deliberately CHOOSING WinDoze, the single WORST OS in the world... :smile:
----------------

Beakerfan

Reaction score
-----------------
Ack! Do NOT let him do the "pants are stuck on a nail" routine!!
----------------
Well, I was planning more of a "bat-out-of-****" routine, but... *snaps fingers*

*RELAX by Frankie Goes to Hollywood begins to play*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS!!! I HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS!!!

LOOK AT THIS: http://news.yahoo.com/windows-8-con...microsofts-operating-233728084--abc-news.html

This ALWAYS happens, and I HATE when it happens! Every single fricken time we get something new in the world of digital technology, no sooner does it become the norm, then suddenly the top dawgs are like, 'Oh gee, sorry, but you're out-dated now, we're gonna have to force you to upgrade to the next best thing again, even though we just made you do that anyway." GAH! IT GETS ON MY FRICKEN NERVES!!! WHY THE **** CAN'T THEY JUST GIVE US ONE THING, EVERYBODY BE HAPPY WITH THAT ONE THING, AND JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT?! :mad: :rolleyes: :attitude: :boo: :grr: :crazy: :cry: :scary: :frown: :grouchy: :smirk: :sigh:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT THIS: http://news.yahoo.com/windows-8-consumer-preview-first-look-microsofts-operating-233728084--abc-news.html

This ALWAYS happens, and I HATE when it happens! Every single fricken time we get something new in the world of digital technology, no sooner does it become the norm, then suddenly the top dawgs are like, 'Oh gee, sorry, but you're out-dated now, we're gonna have to force you to upgrade to the next best thing again, even though we just made you do that anyway." GAH! IT GETS ON MY FRICKEN NERVES!!! WHY THE **** CAN'T THEY JUST GIVE US ONE THING, EVERYBODY BE HAPPY WITH THAT ONE THING, AND JUST LEAVE IT AT THAT?! :mad: :rolleyes: :attitude: :boo: :grr: :crazy: :cry: :scary: :frown: :grouchy: :smirk: :sigh:
Nobody's landed yet. You're really not supposed to adopt anything, especially Windows-based, until it's been out for a year. Remember Vista? They never did get that right. Let the alpha-consumer lab rats nip at the initial offering. Other than that, technology is always moving forward. That's why we have cellphones that aren't the size of bricks and home videos that no longer have to be rewound. Your new computer looks really cool. I just got one too. It will still be fantastic for a few years. No worries! :cool:

Hubert

Reaction score

LOOK AT THIS: http://news.yahoo.com/windows-8-con...microsofts-operating-233728084--abc-news.html

Woah, how about another piece of virtual cake to cheer you up? :smile:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*in a puff of smoke, changes from the leather pants to a belly dancing outfit* I could cheer-oof! *trips on skirt*