Your Muppet holy grail

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
If it was put up on auction (which I highly doubt would ever happen), I would love to have Jim Henson's Red Book, his daily journal he wrote in to keep track of all his projects. That would be epic!!! :jim:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
If it was put up on auction (which I highly doubt would ever happen), I would love to have Jim Henson's Red Book, his daily journal he wrote in to keep track of all his projects. That would be epic!!! :jim:
Oh wow! That would be amazing!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
As I have a Kermit and Scooter from the Fisher-Price plush line (1974?) And a Sababa Kermit from 2004, I can't really say I want any other plushes....except maybe another Scooter, perhaps.

My true holy grail would be the book "Of Muppets and Men". God, I was able to borrow that book from my state library for 1 week about 3-4 years ago...it was the best time ever. I read that thing cover-to-cover nearly 5 times! And I copied a few of the Richard Hunt pages in them too.

A local bookstore (which has since moved, I believe?) was selling it for about $90 + 7% SC Sales Tax. ...Wished I had a job back then! I would have purchased that so fast their heads would've spun!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
As I have a Kermit and Scooter from the Fisher-Price plush line (1974?) And a Sababa Kermit from 2004, I can't really say I want any other plushes....except maybe another Scooter, perhaps.
I think I said this awhile back, but you are so lucky, I want a Scooter doll, lol. :wink:

My true holy grail would be the book "Of Muppets and Men". God, I was able to borrow that book from my state library for 1 week about 3-4 years ago...it was the best time ever. I read that thing cover-to-cover nearly 5 times! And I copied a few of the Richard Hunt pages in them too.
I still have my Richard Hunt copies, hehe.

jackdelayne

Reaction score
I wonder why Of Muppets and Men has not been reprinted. I sure wish they would.

My collection would be very cool if I had the Master Replicas photo puppets, but they've gone WAY out of my reach. :frown:

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I might have to buy one of the very poor quality copies of 'Of Muppets and Men' on day, as I've never seen a copy in good condition that I could afford.