What song can you not get out of your head?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
A friend made a music video of "Red Solo Cup" for class and I've been singing it to myself almost every day.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Some of the songs from A Goofy Movie, particularly "After Today", "On the Open Road", and "Nobody Else But You".

mo

Reaction score
carribian amphibian that kermit sings.
SO DANG CATCHY

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Blue Fairy's song from the Canadian animated special of The Velveteen Rabbit, it's gotten me kind of emotional right now, because it makes me think of Tommie, heh.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The Blue Fairy's song from the Canadian animated special of The Velveteen Rabbit, it's gotten me kind of emotional right now, because it makes me think of Tommie, heh.
Is that the one with Christopher Plummer as the narrator?!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is that the one with Christopher Plummer as the narrator?!
Yes! We watched it in school when I was in grade 4, maybe grade 5, I don't quite remember, but I watched it just the other evening on YouTube, and it rully got me rully weepy, again because it made me think of Tommie.

I also discovered Hanna-Barbera's version as well, which is still bittersweet and poignant, but with a somewhat happier ending that doesn't make the Velveteen Rabbit seem so selfish and ungrateful for being real (I haven't read the actual book, so I don't really know which of the two is more true to the story).