Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

What version of The Muppets did you buy?

• The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • The Muppets DVD/Soundtrack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Muppets DVD

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack + Lunchbox (Best Buy Exclusive)

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Finger Puppets (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Lithographs (Disney Exclusive)

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Muppet Show DVD (Target Exclusive)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Poster (Toys R Us Exclusive)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well as it just came out today I don't think many people have it yet I'm sure someone will post a picture later today or tonight.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, I made my mom mad. Guess I'll be waiting until Christmas.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm refraining the best I can from squealing like a ninny...again.

I just got back with the Best Buy exclusive Wocka Wocka Value Pack with Lunchbox and am physically forcing myself not to have a complete geek-out. While I was perusing the TV on DVD section (Tomb of the Cybermen, yes!) I saw that the vast majority of the TVs over in the TV section had The Muppets playing on them! I had to bite my tongue to stop from squealing right then and there!

...:sigh: I need a life.
No you don't that's awesome!!! I would've been squealing too! Or having a Muppet party on the inside. haha!

Liesbeth

Reaction score
Well as it just came out today I don't think many people have it yet I'm sure someone will post a picture later today or tonight.
I know I have to be patient haha, but here in Belgium it is already almost 5 pm but I know for the most of you the day just started..... :d

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
Well, as planned, I headed out to the magical world of Walmart bright and early this morning to get my copy. I ended up with the Wocka Wocka value pack. I was originally going to get the version with the finger puppets until I saw it was the same price. I decided that for my $5 I'd rather have the digital copy than some finger puppets, even if they looked surprisingly good for how cheap I'm sure they are. Not bad likenesses, actually!

Anyway, just got done watching the film and BOY am I glad to be able to watch it anytime I want now. It was so great to see it again now and I can't wait to peruse the bonus features later. (Plus, I finally got to confirm via subtitles that Walter does indeed yell "heavy cake!" instead of "someone to take" during Life's a Happy Song. I thought so! :stick_out_tongue: )

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I just made her mad. To be honest, I wasn't really expecting to get it for my birthday anyway and kinda knew I'd be waiting until Christmas...at the earliest

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I just made her mad. To be honest, I wasn't really expecting to get it for my birthday anyway and kinda knew I'd be waiting until Christmas...at the earliest
Geez that really sucks. So sorry to hear that. :frown: