1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Phillip, Mar 19, 2012.

?

What version of The Muppets did you buy?

1. The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack

22 vote(s)
    31.4%
  2. The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD

15 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. The Muppets DVD/Soundtrack

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. The Muppets DVD

12 vote(s)
    17.1%
  5. The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack + Lunchbox (Best Buy Exclusive)

9 vote(s)
    12.9%
  6. The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Finger Puppets (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

8 vote(s)
    11.4%
  7. The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Lithographs (Disney Exclusive)

6 vote(s)
    8.6%
  8. The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Muppet Show DVD (Target Exclusive)

2 vote(s)
    2.9%
  9. The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Poster (Toys R Us Exclusive)

1 vote(s)
    1.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.

1. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

No.....The store had just opened....I mean it wasn't 20 minutes I had HID IT on my cart...some nosey customer moved it and took it. I mean come on...

2. MasterOfMuppetz

MasterOfMuppetz New Member

Alvin, that sucks. I'm guessing you either work for BB or Anderson. You should have hidden it in the warehouse or put your name on it at customer service. At least that's what I would have done !!

Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  3. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

With the best Buy lunchbox gone... I have no choice but to buy it from Wal-Mart and get the finger puppets. I really wanted the lunchbox but the puppets aren't bad. It's even cheaper to buy those then buy the Value Pack by itself! (plus I have a $5 coupon)

4. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

I KNOW...I KNOW...That's what I went to do...(but should have done to begin with)...but it was too late. and yeah I work for Anderson. I am really beating myself up for not taking to the back. I keep replaying the whole scenario........

5. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Zack! Great to see you by the way. Appreciate the help with the Easter Eggs.

Ok, here are all the Easter Egg codes if anyone wants to see them.

KermieBaby47 likes this.
  6. MasterOfMuppetz

MasterOfMuppetz New Member

Awww. I didn't mean to bum you out, Alvin. Hopefully, you can find one at a decent price on eBay or Craigslist. Maybe BB will send extras !! That would be even better !!

7. Edradour

Edradour Member

I walked in to BestBuy yesterday around 4:30pm & walked out with the Lunchbox edition for $22.99! Bestbuy had a $5 coupon for the WW Edition, which they accepted for my purchase.

Yes, I realize how extremely lucky I am on several accounts. :)

8. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Can only hope....NOW THAT I have already bought it...LOL!

9. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Our local Best Buy didn't have any of the lunch boxes in stock. If anyone here has an extra or can get one, please pm or e-mail me. We'll make it well worth your while.

10. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

WOW sounds like Best Buy did not buy enough....they weren't ready for the Muppet invasion!!!!!!! (the fans :))

11. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Maybe you can find someone that just is selling the lunchbox at some point? Yeah next time a special edition of The Muppets comes out...put your name on it and keep it in the back. As they say lesson learned the hard way. Lol.

12. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

I know I know...... :( :( :(

13. Pinkflower7783

If it makes you feel better that'd be something I'd do or something that would happen to me. But hey at least you got the movie and that's the important part.

14. Pinkflower7783

I know right? Like I said in a previous post when I went to pick mine up last night the cashier said she had had people asking about the luncbbox edition and they were already sold out.

15. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Somebody should complain.....LOL

16. Pinkflower7783

Not to laugh cause it's not funny but I keep checking mine to make sure it's still here! I think hearing your story made me paranoid that someone is gonna walk in my condo and take it. XP

17. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

yeah they're a hot commodity....look out

18. Pinkflower7783

I should get a Muppet safe! LOL!

gonzosgirl1987 likes this.
  19. gonzosgirl1987

gonzosgirl1987 Active Member

they should definitely make those!!!!

Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  20. Pinkflower7783