Your Thoughts: The Muppets on Blu-ray and DVD

What version of The Muppets did you buy?

• The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • The Muppets DVD/Soundtrack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Muppets DVD

Votes: 12 17.1%
  • The Muppets "Wocka Wocka" Value Pack + Lunchbox (Best Buy Exclusive)

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Finger Puppets (Wal-Mart Exclusive)

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Lithographs (Disney Exclusive)

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Muppet Show DVD (Target Exclusive)

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Muppets Blu-ray/DVD + Poster (Toys R Us Exclusive)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
Lol, I did the same thing. Went intending to purchase the finger-puppet version as well as the Wocka Wocka pack, but it was my opinion that the puppets looked way off, ha ha. :big_grin:
I did notice that looks of the puppets varied wildly from set to set. Some looked pretty good, some looked awful. That being said, for tiny little finger puppets, they still looked better than some full plush toys I've seen. Ah well. I'm still glad I got the digital copy instead.

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey Folks,
I went Target today to pick up the Wocka Wocka pack with digital copy and all, and though I saw the little price label on the shelf mention the sampler of The Muppet Show, I didn't see anything on the packaging about it. It did have something on the regular Blu/DVD combo pack, though. I figured it was just included in the packaging, which was, itself, in a plastic casing that the cashier needed to open.

When I got home, to my dismay, I found upon opening the case and looking at what was contained, I just found the 3 expected discs, with no extra one. I did keep the receipt, but I'm not sure it's worth going back and trying to sort out. I'm kind of guessing I probably have whatever was included, anyway, but I suppose there's just a part of me that wants to make sure I get all I was promised. Does anyone know what content is included in the sampler? Is it anything outside of the first 3 seasons? Otherwise, I couldn't get my digital copy to download, but I'll keep trying. Enjoy the movie and features, everyone!

-Squigiman

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I did notice that looks of the puppets varied wildly from set to set. Some looked pretty good, some looked awful. That being said, for tiny little finger puppets, they still looked better than some full plush toys I've seen. Ah well. I'm still glad I got the digital copy instead.
The TWO sets my dinky Walmart had (yes, they only had two finger puppet exclusives sets), were both off. But yeah, I imagine if there were more to choose from I coulda picked one that was decent, lol.

Did anyone else think its crazy that the DVD and digital copy discs were shoved on top of each other on the same peg, instead of having their own like EVERY OTHER DISNEY COMBO PACK? :confused:

Squigiman

Reaction score
Did anyone else think its crazy that the DVD and digital copy discs were shoved on top of each other on the same peg, instead of having their own like EVERY OTHER DISNEY COMBO PACK? :confused:
Yes, that seemed odd for ANY company to do.

-Squigiman

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm gonna be going around 8:00 to get my copy! So excited! I would've went earlier but my hubby wants to come with me so I gotta wait till he gets off work. :/ But at least I know I have a copy waiting for me at Best Buy! :smile:

Alvin

Reaction score
I have a rather sad story...but has somewhat of a good ending....

I work at Best Buy as a merchandiser. I was so excited to get there this morning...could not wait! Walked in the door and there was the display already setup by someone else who works with me. So I grabbed my Wocka Wocka lunchbox package with glee and put it on my cart that I work from. Now the store does not open til 10, I was there at 9. Started to work. HID my lunchbox on the backside of my cart...pushed up against a wall. And started to do my work...singing Lifes a Happy Song...so excited...having a Muppet-tastic day. Store opened...even sold a few DVD's and Blu-rays to people wanting the Muppets. Smiled and sent them on their way. Went back to my cart 20 minutes later and someone had MOVED MY CART and TOOK MY LUNCHBOX! And the display up front SOLD OUT! I thought you have got to be kidding me??!! SOMEONE TOOK MY LUNCHBOX OFF OF MY CART??!!
SON OF A LUNCHBOX.....needless to say...the rest of my day was not good. So before I left I grabbed 1 of the last two Wocka Wocka Blu-ray-DVD combos and paid for it with my $5.00 off from Disney Movie Rewards walked out the door and came home...and there it sits...waiting to be watched and enjoyed. BUT to whomever took my lunhbox...I HOPE IT RUSTS AND FALLS APART..........in controll........in control.......

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I have a rather sad story...but has somewhat of a good ending....

I work at Best Buy as a merchandiser. I was so excited to get there this morning...could not wait! Walked in the door and there was the display already setup by someone else who works with me. So I grabbed my Wocka Wocka lunchbox package with glee and put it on my cart that I work from. Now the store does not open til 10, I was there at 9. Started to work. HID my lunchbox on the backside of my cart...pushed up against a wall. And started to do my work...singing Lifes a Happy Song...so excited...having a Muppet-tastic day. Store opened...even sold a few DVD's and Blu-rays to people wanting the Muppets. Smiled and sent them on their way. Went back to my cart 20 minutes later and someone had MOVED MY CART and TOOK MY LUNCHBOX! And the display up front SOLD OUT! I thought you have got to be kidding me??!! SOMEONE TOOK MY LUNCHBOX OFF OF MY CART??!!
SON OF A LUNCHBOX.....needless to say...the rest of my day was not good. So before I left I grabbed 1 of the last two Wocka Wocka Blu-ray-DVD combos and paid for it with my $5.00 off from Disney Movie Rewards walked out the door and came home...and there it sits...waiting to be watched and enjoyed. BUT to whomever took my lunhbox...I HOPE IT RUSTS AND FALLS APART..........in controll........in control.......
Omg are you serious??! Thats awful!!! Man I'd be crying! X_X