Muppets receive Hollywood "Walk of Fame" Star

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
Here you go guys. A bit of a better quality vid of the ceremony.
http://youtu.be/XpniCu000f0
I so wish I was there to see them but I am praying that at the New York Pops "Jim Henson's Musical World" event at Carnegie Hall, The Muppets appear (especially considering I'm flying all the way from Australia for it!!!)

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the video. Muppet studios posted this one.

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Not as much footage but it has some more of the interviews

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Here are some photos that someone posted on Youtube. I'm going to link instead of embed, just b/c I have no idea whose this is and it seems more polite. There are some really good pics, and some amusing chicka-bow-wow music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHqzVmd6cNg

Edit: I was GOING to link, but I guess links to YT embed automatically?
Uhm, that music is... interesting. LOL! Thanks for posting. There are some good pics in there even if they did call Lisa, Cheryl.

Borples

Reaction score
Thanks for the vids, everyone! It's the next best thing to traveling all the way to the other side of the country to be there. Have I ever mentioned I love the internet? :big_grin:

According to Matt Vogel's twitter, the man on the far right of the Muppeteer picture is Bruce Lanoil. Mystery solved, thank you, Matt!

Alvin

Reaction score
Even though the audio is bad...it's great to see it! Wish one of the entertainment stations would have carried it. You saw all the cameras...there had to be SOMEONE who has professional audio and video.

zootsuit

Reaction score

I was there and lucky enough to talk with some of the performers afterwards, including Peter Linz and Muppet legend Dave Goelz:concern:. They were really great with the fans...even the furry ones. Dave and Peter both took pictures with me and my dog, haha. Probably one of the stranger photo ops they've been a part of. And my shirt's fuzzy because scrappy was shedding from all the excitement, I'm not part muppet or anything.:sympathy:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I was there and lucky enough to talk with some of the performers afterwards, including Peter Linz and Muppet legend Dave Goelz:concern:. They were really great with the fans...even the furry ones. Dave and Peter both took pictures with me and my dog, haha. Probably one of the stranger photo ops they've been a part of. And my shirt's fuzzy because scrappy was shedding from all the excitement, I'm not part muppet or anything.:sympathy:
That's so cool!

That first picture is cracking me up becuase I've seen that "security guard" looking guy in a lot of photos from the event. He always looks incredibly annoyed. I guess Muppets aren't his thing. :mad:

Walter

Reaction score
SO AMAZING!!!!! :-D I do wish we could have seen more of the interviews though..

Walter:Almost as great an honor as standing next to Miss Piggy!
Piggy: You gotta love this kid. -(who is he again?)-
Kermit: Coffee Boy
Walter: Walter?

LOL!!! Let it be known That Walter's official place is that of coffee boy!! That's one less thing for Scooter to do!:wink:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
It's great that Eric pulled triple duty - does anyone know which character he played throughout the day was?