Grrrrr...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------------
Kathy...already emailed you, you know my opinion on creeps like that. But I'll repeat it for anyone else here having a hard time with jerks who treat them like trash: they do not exist, for all useful purposes -- so refuse all interaction with them. Air. Empty air. Not worth your time to even acknowledge.

Hope you can keep good relations with your youngest niece & nephew. And I hope the family as a whole makes it plain that your brother's attitude will not be accepted.

----------------

Katzi428

Reaction score
-----------------
Kathy...already emailed you, you know my opinion on creeps like that. But I'll repeat it for anyone else here having a hard time with jerks who treat them like trash: they do not exist, for all useful purposes -- so refuse all interaction with them. Air. Empty air. Not worth your time to even acknowledge.

Hope you can keep good relations with your youngest niece & nephew. And I hope the family as a whole makes it plain that your brother's attitude will not be accepted.

----------------
Thanks Kris. I Emailed you back. I'm HOPING that he doesn't poison my nephew & niece's minds about me & my sister. (I was trying to teach my nephew how to say "Aunt Kathy" on this trip but no luck. On the other hand, he's shy like my brother was at that age.So OK. I'll let it slide)

Teheheman

Reaction score
He should be like me, and most people here. Since he's probably the youngest kid, he's probably more jealous of the older kids having the most attention and feels animosity towards you for that one. But you know my feelings on things. LOVE EVERYBODY. I mean, you know what they say, Red and Yellow, Black and White, we're all precious in his eyes. We're all the same in that we're different and that's what makes us awesome. People like that need to wake up and learn that family is forever. If there was a thing in the past that happened, that's in the past. Family, no matter if they're straight, gay, mentally challenged, handicapped, etc., is forever. They're who you've lived with. They will die for you, they are the first people you look at when something happens for support, or for money or whatever. This picture here was tweeted by Big Kenny, and I couldn't help but post it here to prove my point. I know my point is something I've made time and time again, but until people start to accept others for who/what they are, then I will keep saying it and trying to make the point that we should ALL LOVE EVERYBODY! No matter what.

Daniel

Katzi428

Reaction score
Daniel..he's second youngest. My sister was born 17 months after him. You know how some teenagers go through rebellious attitudes?(Teens here in MC,I'm NOT saying YOU'RE rebellious.) My brother was HORRIFIC!!:eek: He went into the Marines on his 18th birthday. We figured it would straighten his butt out. And it did!...(for about a year or 2.) Then he started his garbage ALL over again. :rolleyes:.
I like the mosaic by the way! :smile: But who's Big Kenny?

Teheheman

Reaction score
I believe that's on his floor but I don't know, I've never been to his house. Big Kenny is a musician who is a Godfather of the MuzikMafia and one half of Big & Rich. Check him out.
Back to the topiat hand, he needs a good smack upside the head but I bet that when his kids grow up and like you guys better than him, and maybe it'll take one of you blowing up at him to realize it. Maybe I'm just rambling,

Daniel

Katzi428

Reaction score
I believe that's on his floor but I don't know, I've never been to his house. Big Kenny is a musician who is a Godfather of the MuzikMafia and one half of Big & Rich. Check him out.
Back to the topiat hand, he needs a good smack upside the head but I bet that when his kids grow up and like you guys better than him, and maybe it'll take one of you blowing up at him to realize it. Maybe I'm just rambling,

Daniel
No...you're not rambling. The biggest thing I'm afraid of is that he'll say negative things about me and my sister and me to his kids to keep them away from us. I already decided that I'm not going to his wedding next year. Why bother? Even though his fiancee & family are very nice,I'll still feel ill at ease. (My sister isn't going.) Hey..who knows ? His fiancee might see how he was towards me and my sister & blow the whistle on him & call off the engagement. (She has a little niece with a heart defect. Goodness knows how my piece of trash brother acts around that little girl:rolleyes:) I have a stonger word than "trash" but it'd get filtered out ..I think you all know what it is.:wink:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh Kath, I'm so sorry you're dealing with this! I hope he can pull his head out of his you know what someday and see what an awesome sister he has. As an only child nothing irritates me more than when people can't appreciate their siblings!!

Katzi428

Reaction score
Oh Kath, I'm so sorry you're dealing with this! I hope he can pull his head out of his you know what someday and see what an awesome sister he has. As an only child nothing irritates me more than when people can't appreciate their siblings!!
Thanks Beth,
You would think at the tender age of 32 he'd be accepting of his older sister's being handicapped. I did so much for him when he was little. I realize that he's an adult now. When we were in WDW I was practically killing myself trying to find Mickey Mouse/Donald Duck cartoons for his son. But Disney Jr. was just showing promos and hadn't really started until the 23rd . What did I get? NOTHING! Not so much as a "THANK YOU!" If anything a gruff :grouchy: "Forget it, Kath" You would think WDW would be FILLED with Mickey cartoons! Nope. Not in the afternoon. Phineas & Ferb, yes. There goes my "Aunt Of The Year" award.(Then again my older brother's kids love me.)

Teheheman

Reaction score
I'd call her first and ask if she would want you and her to go to the wedding. I mean, if you don't wanna go cause of him, that's fine. But if she's nice to you and she invites you, then she should know that she's not the whole reason that you and her aren't going. BUT, like I said, sometimes you gotta put that stuff aside and be there for family. Again, I'm not good at giving advice, you do what you feel is right.

Daniel