The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
Was reminded of some of my fave Conchords bits a moment ago, and went and replayed this one -- hilarious! Warning: one bit of language -- and lots of mock-language. And mock-low-riding.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
My four year old brother and I were singing "Mahna Mahna" together earlier today. I did the "mahna mahnas" and he did the "doo doo doo doo doos." He was so cute, and I laughed quite a bit. :smile:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I was at the local Humane Society again, and met what I might consider to be a "Silver point" tabby cat named Prince. He had silver/black markings all over him, and he is such a silly cat. I don't remember how old he is though. I took him out of his cage, and he was SO happy to be with me that he just kept purring & purring, and he'd look at me in a very cute way. I like cats who like to "shove their face onto your hand to make you pet them, and this wonderful kid does exactly that. In other news, I met a cute black cat named Misty. Every once in a while, she'd let out a cute loud chirp or she'd do a cute loud "MEOW!" as I walked by her cage. Then there's these 2 adorable friendly cats who are orange/white & are named Jon-Jon & Browny! These two start purring the instant someone pets them, and one of these adorable guys loves to lick me!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Awww, that's so sweet. I think one reason I can't work at an animal shelter is because I'd try to take all the cats home with me.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Awww, that's so sweet. I think one reason I can't work at an animal shelter is because I'd try to take all the cats home with me.
Same here. All mine through the years have been rescues...but the one I have is a handful enough!

----------------

kyunkyua

Reaction score
There's a bunch of sheep in the backyard that won't shut up. XD

mo

Reaction score
I threw an industery sized ocean spray craisens at my brother when we were at costcos XD