Muppets Arrive At UK McDonalds !

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I just got Miss Piggy, And she isnt half bad !
I actually really like her, You gotta make sure you get a good likeness tho !

Another one must be coming soon, They had Fozzie and Animal from last weeks promotion and now Piggy.

I think Luke said he heard that Beaker was next, If you want Beaker you know your going to have to get him quick and soon !

Because i bet he is the one who will fly off the shelves.

I have already seen these Muppets in peoples cars and hanging from the mirrors in the front window !

See ya

FozzieFan74

Reaction score
These toys sound awesome. You had better be at McDonald's early the day Beaker comes out by the sounds Warrick so you can get him!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
I uh.. don't particularly think that that's a legal toy. I just think it sounds dirty somehow...

Looks ugly as heck, though...
Well considering there is an officially licenced by Disney Mickey Mouse...um...'device for personal use'(not to mention an official Sanrio Hello Kitty one) well, it wouldnt be a first!

Luke

Reaction score
As far as i know Fozzie and Animal's last day was yesterday and thats what most restaurants have had, but yeah a Beaker was seen and now Warricks seen Piggy too. Maybe they are next or maybe some McDonalds have just got wierd assortments.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Well considering there is an officially licenced by Disney Mickey Mouse...um...'device for personal use'(not to mention an official Sanrio Hello Kitty one) well, it wouldnt be a first!
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad someone caught my reference! My friend told me about the Hello Kitty pen, and all these funny thoughts were in my head. remember the Seinfeld episode where Elaine keeps sniffing the pen and wonders why it smells bad?

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad someone caught my reference! My friend told me about the Hello Kitty pen, and all these funny thoughts were in my head. remember the Seinfeld episode where Elaine keeps sniffing the pen and wonders why it smells bad?
Oh that is no joke. In Japan there is an officially licenced by Disney corporation Mickey 'magic hand wand'(ahem) and a Hello Kitty...well I think you get the idea(and trust me, it's not a pen from the pictures Ive seen) Yeah, Japan, that juggernaut of ideas and technology.

But as far as the Mickey apparatice...

'Underneath Disneyland, that's where you'll find the real thing my friend...Mickey's Shadow side'
-Steven Webber, "Late Last Night"(1999)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Oh that is no joke. In Japan there is an officially licenced by Disney corporation Mickey 'magic hand wand'(ahem) and a Hello Kitty...well I think you get the idea(and trust me, it's not a pen from the pictures Ive seen) Yeah, Japan, that juggernaut of ideas and technology.
Actually, My friend said they started doing it with a pen, but this is still much funnier. I know that there is all this weird stuff out there. But trust me... if they ever mint an Elmo one, I am flying to Japan and regestering a complaint....

Least it beats the same old talking plushes...

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Uh, this is from 2oo2. Not to disappoint you, but it's not from the new movie.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Why is this thread bumped up? I thought this was from the new movie promotions!