TV Alert: Kids Choice Awards 2012 on March 31

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
On the bright side, this will go great for my annual Facebook April Fool's prank tomorrow. I'm going to keep posting about how "the Muppets suck, they are never going to be popular ever again!" and spend the whole day gaining interest in Twilight and obsessing about it. I know no one will probably fall for it, but it has the potential to be annoyingly funny- just like real Twilight fans!
You stole my idea! Why did you do that? haha

DannyRWW

Reaction score
You know My daughters have seen chipmunks, smurfs, harry Potter (the oldest anyways) , and Muppets. Yes sometimes I take them to movie they want to see. While I didn't really like the third chipmunks it wasn't the worst movie they could see. They are also pretty smart. They loved Muppets of course, more than any of the others. And Harry potter as well. Smurfs is kind of a hazard in our household as my oldest daughter has been obessesd with smurfs well before news of there even being a movie hit (and I personally liked that one... not as good as Muppets mind you). Kids are smart or at least the ones that are will recognize quality movies. Maybe they aren't the majority but they will be the creative free thinkers of the world.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm not surprised or anything. It just takes me back to my childhood in school where you were ostracized and teased for enjoying quality while everyone else in your class enjoyed nonsense. It's that sort of clique mentality that most kid's TV represents and encourages.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Because as much as I knew it was gonna loose I would've rather it had lost to something worth while! Not the chipmunks! Not that any of the other ones were really worth it IMO anyways. :stick_out_tongue: