Your Thoughts: New Smilies

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
:scary: I find the Skeksis to be one of the most beautiful puppet designs from the Jim Henson Company. They were truly the most striking characters in The Dark Crystal. It was an idea of mine to include him since the original smilies went up years ago, but others like Grover and Rizzo needed some face-time first. :super:

I'd like to see a scene with Grover waiting tables for a Skeksis dinner party. That thought makes me giggle.

On Gonzo's bowtie, hold the CTRL (or command key in Mac) key down on your computer while pressing your browser's refresh button and the new smilie should replace the old one. You'll also notice his cartoony hair-split strand goes away and is replaced by three more natural weirdo hairs. :concern:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003: :busy: is a Doozer, from the TV show Fraggle Rock. And I believe :scary: is a Skeksis (which I think is from the movie The Dark Crystal. I've never actually seen the movie, though :embarrassed:).
Okay. I see. I've never been that into "Fraggle Rock" or non-Muppet Henson movies so I'm not too familiar with those characters. But I like the new 'Sesame Street' smilies.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I'd imagine Boober could easily represent either paranoid or pessimistic - and would get a lot of usage in threads discussing Disney's treatment of the Muppets (ducking now...)

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I'd imagine Boober could easily represent either paranoid or pessimistic - and would get a lot of usage in threads discussing Disney's treatment of the Muppets (ducking now...)
I agree. I'd love to see a Boober smiley representing paranoia. I guess that would leave Mokey to represent...what? Daydreaming?

Skye

Reaction score
I guess that would leave Mokey to represent...what? Daydreaming?
This one would be kinda cool. Man, if we had it, I would be using it ALL the time, lol.

But I so love the smileys that we're all spoiled with now, hehe! :wink: :super:

CBPuppets

Reaction score
We should have the Boober Smilie representing disregard.

Zeliboba

Reaction score
I'm new at this forum (sorry I didn't really introduce myself anywhere, though I'm not sure if I'm supposed to), but hey do those smileys rock! Love every single one of them!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score

Zeliboba

Reaction score
Thanks very much Sgt Floyd! I'll go post something there right now.