Muppet Convention

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So here's the question how in the muppets do we get started? LOL!

Hayley B

Reaction score
Speaking of Disney. Disney has included The Muppets in there D23 before. I'm just saying. They will probably be there again, due to this next movie project.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah but some of us can't make it to the west coast nor do we live in California. :/

bandit

Reaction score
Ooooo! These ideas are all interesting. Of course, some of us would have to hitchhike there because our Teacher Assistant salaries are meager at best but....It would be a BLAST! And if you find a gaggle of fans, maybe you can pitch in together. East coasters! UNITE! Hahaha...

Okay...in all seriousness, it's not a terrible idea. It might be -hard- and you would definitely have to start small but so what?! Do it! Start putting a bug in people's ear about it and see what happens.
And you naysayers...stick around cause every project needs an injection of cold hard and depressing facts to slap dreamers in the face hard enough to wake up and come up with a good compromise. HAH!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Lol! Maybe we should put you in charge of putting one of these things together. XD

bandit

Reaction score
*laughs* Sure! I'll take that hat. AND for my FIRST ruling as acting coordinator.....I'm gonna ask you to get me Disney execs on the phone so we can have a chat about letting us borrow those rights for a weekend...or two. Hahahahaha.

There is an AWFUL lot of red tape you'll have to hack through to get something like this realized but again, it's not -Impossible-. Improbable...difficult.... a pain in the....*-here come the asterixes-* Definitely. But never impossible!

bandit

Reaction score
I'm gonna flash it like a badge. There'll be no arguing with me then.
"Mr. Whitmire....come with me." "Excuse me, but who--?" *badgeflash* "Oh, absolutely...right away."