Songs You Can't Stand

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Can Henson songs count? 'Cause I can't really stand the "It's Zydeco" song by the bunch of AMs.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Of course Henson songs count...we don't have to like EVERYTHING. I know i have a few i don't care for but they aren't immediately coming to mind as i type but stand by...

Ozymandias

Reaction score
As far as christmas songs, Carol of the Bells. I just hate it. Its too creepy sounding to be a christmas song and honestly it scares me.
You don't like this song? SACRILEGE! :stick_out_tongue: I kid, I kid. To each their own, I guess.

Personally, it's probably my favorite Christmas song precisely because it's so creepy and it always reminds me of The Nutcracker for some reason. "Gay lithering wild people singing songs of good cheer, Christmas is here!" :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I can't stand "Just one Person." Not like the rest of these songs... hearing it makes me just absolutely depressed due to the fact I will forever associate it with Jim Henson's passing, and the special and memorial service that used it. Took me forever not to tear up hearing Rainbow Connection. When you lose your hero that early in life, it's pretty sad stuff.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well I don't really despise this song, but I would like to bring up "Alfie the Christmas Tree" from the John Denver Muppets Christmas album. Am I the only one who, on the first hearing on this song, thought, "Oh no...Alfie's going to get chopped at the end isn't he?" Lol

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Can Henson songs count? 'Cause I can't really stand the "It's Zydeco" song by the bunch of AMs.
Probably because PWMS WORE IT OUT... much like "Shake Your Rattle and Roll".

But onto my post... "Angel of the Morning". It doesn't matter if it's the original, or the cover, both get on my nerve... the way the original is sung irritates me, and the cover was one of those songs that teenaged girls would sing along to really obnoxiously on the bus...

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
Probably because PWMS WORE IT OUT... much like "Shake Your Rattle and Roll".

But onto my post... "Angel of the Morning". It doesn't matter if it's the original, or the cover, both get on my nerve... the way the original is sung irritates me, and the cover was one of those songs that teenaged girls would sing along to really obnoxiously on the bus...
I think the worst song to get in your head is the Barney song.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Another Henson song I don't care for: "There's a New Sound". Despite Richard, the performance is literally the same verse sung four times, with the only difference between them is a modulation.

Mandy The Bunny

Reaction score
The song is okay that I'm thinking of but they say the same thing over and over again. That song is "Around The World."

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Not just that - I think it's absolutely ridiculous that a guy who walks around without shoes would be so specific about people's footwear upon entry to Heaven.
I hate that line the man says "God had sent that little boy to show me what Chrismas is all about!"Really? Really? He'd kill a woman who had a son who loved her just to get you to change your attitude?