Fan-Made Miss Piggy & Link Hogthrob Paper Dolls

Nasubionna

Reaction score
These are great! You should try to get the paper dolls published/released through Disney. That would be awesome. I used to love paper dolls as a kid!
Thanks! That would be amazing if Disney ever wanted to use any of my Muppet art... a girl can dream!

Nasubionna

Reaction score
These are Amazing!!! I downloaded them all and love playing with them. Thank you so much! I think you need to keep going with the characters and not more clothes for these ones. I would love a matching Kermit and Fozzie Dolls as the next series (with all the movie clothes, and obvious Muppet show clothes), then maybe gonzo and Scooter? Anyway, I really love these and hope you make more!! Magic!!
Thanks so much for the nice comment, I'm glad you enjoy them!! :big_grin:
Unfortunately, I'm not really planning on doing any other characters right now. I'll probably just finish up a few more Link costumes since he's my favorite, and then concentrate on other projects. However, you're the 2nd person to suggest I do other characters, so maybe someday!
Thanks again!

lilmissmuppet

Reaction score
these are awesome when their finished let me know and ill look at them

LinkLady77

Reaction score
I was just watching some Muppet Show episodes on YouTube and found a few more Link costumes to add to your list...hee hee:
"Stayin Alive" Versailles costume (Helen Reddy)
"Pigoletto" Viking costume (black/gray from Beverly Sills)
Undershirt/boxers (Crystal Gayle - Bear on Patrol bit + closing credits)
In the Navy viking costume (Roger Moore...can also be seen in behind-the-scenes documentary Of Muppets and Men). There are many clips of this documentary with Jim holding Link in this costume. Here is part 1 of Of Muppets and Men:
By the way, my cousin has a copy of The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show on VHS tape...when she's visiting home (she's in NYC now), I'll get her to burn you a copy on DVD (Link is one of the background characters in the control room...wearing his bon vivant outfit from the Wonder Pig sketch...sigh!)
Check out this pic from the Spring 1987 issue of Muppets Magazine. This is the only parody poster I've ever seen Link in. Love it!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Great Work, Nasubionna.I was wondering how do you reference the images for the artwork?Do you have full length photographs or do you pause a DVD and then guess the other half? Reason is that I am after a full length reference of Miss Piggy's Prison outfit from "The Great Muppet Caper" and was wondering if you might have it?

LinkLady77

Reaction score
I forgot to mention one more Link costume (sorry!): The King of Hearts from the Alice in Wonderland episode (Brooke Shields). Thankfully you can see Link's full body costume of this in the opening number! I really do love your work and I'm always excited to see a new post from you!

Nasubionna

Reaction score
Great Work, Nasubionna.I was wondering how do you reference the images for the artwork?Do you have full length photographs or do you pause a DVD and then guess the other half? Reason is that I am after a full length reference of Miss Piggy's Prison outfit from "The Great Muppet Caper" and was wondering if you might have it?
Hi! I pretty much just pause the DVD or Youtube video, and if the full body is shown, great! if not, I just make up what I think would look good from the waist down. Sometimes, if I'm lucky, I stumble across promotional images that show the whole costume (like Piggy's "Christmas Carol" outfit, for example).
As for Piggy's prison outfit, I took a couple screencaps for you of the best visibility in the movie. It's all I got, but hope it helps!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hi! I pretty much just pause the DVD or Youtube video, and if the full body is shown, great! if not, I just make up what I think would look good from the waist down. Sometimes, if I'm lucky, I stumble across promotional images that show the whole costume (like Piggy's "Christmas Carol" outfit, for example).
As for Piggy's prison outfit, I took a couple screencaps for you of the best visibility in the movie. It's all I got, but hope it helps!
Wow, that is the closest I have seen of her shoes.I am pretty sure now that I have these.Her shoes for at least the first 3 Movies were all that bluey grey swede material,but mine have a dark purple trim around the edge and the toes are low cut.I can see the trim on the edge, but cant quite see the toe part.

It is great that you are creating a collective reference of Miss Piggy's wardrobe and I hope you can do all of them and turn it into a book.It is amazing just how many she had.And not forgetting Link as well.

muppetperson

Reaction score
On second glance, the screen shot shoes dont seem to have the dip at the start of going up to the heel.:confused:

Nasubionna

Reaction score
Wow, that is the closest I have seen of her shoes.I am pretty sure now that I have these.Her shoes for at least the first 3 Movies were all that bluey grey swede material,but mine have a dark purple trim around the edge and the toes are low cut.I can see the trim on the edge, but cant quite see the toe part.

It is great that you are creating a collective reference of Miss Piggy's wardrobe and I hope you can do all of them and turn it into a book.It is amazing just how many she had.And not forgetting Link as well.
Are you telling me that you own an original pair of Piggy shoes? Because if so, awesome!!

Wow, that would be neat if I could somehow have a book compiled of all these pig costumes.... interesting idea that I'd never considered!