MopFam 4: Cacti are Not Welcome

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: Hasn't smoking inside public buildings been illegal since 2012? *aside to camera* In accordance with the American Nonsmokers' Rights Foundation. *back to Goat* I do seem to have accidentally acquired some James Tarts after the Jam ones went missing., though..otherwise known as Bond girls, I believe.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: Aw, tents aren't inside! I mean, they're INside, like they HAVE an inside, but they're not, like... inDOORS. They CAN'T be indoors. They don't have doors! Ain't it great? Flaps, but no doors. And this is a private tent, ain't it? I mean, a nice crowded private tent, but I mean, Frosty buddy, unless you're a public... I dunno... whatever-it's-called. <Scratches head and stares at fire> What was I saying? Oh yeah. It's an awesome fire. I think that was my point, right? <continues staring at fire>

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Nell: *stares at the fire for a few moments* No doors.... just flaps... wouldn't that make the term "inFLAPS", rather than indoors? *realizes no one is listening* Hmm... *pulls a stick and a sausage out of her hair and begins to roast them over the fire* Anybody want a hotdog?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Goat: <still staring at fire> Aw, no thanks. Don't need a dog. Got an elephant. He likes mud. <blinks> <nibbles on steak>

Aaron

Reaction score
Goat: <still staring at fire> Aw, no thanks. Don't need a dog. Got an elephant. He likes mud. <blinks> <nibbles on steak>
Uncle Bob: So Dog's are man's best friend ansd elephants hang with Goats? Thats not a BADD trade-off.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: And Cats are...well...we should probably ask you, Isabella. *to phone, to Suzan* Is a bell ringing in your memory as to where those camera reports could be stashed?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Cats and gators and goats? Oh my! *Runs back down yellow bricked road.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Somewhere over the rainbow methinks.
Were you there? And you? And you? And, *collapses.