Best song sung by the Fraggle 5

bandit

Reaction score
Another goofy song is Thimble Beetle song, but that isn't sung by the Fraggle 5.
That is definitely one of my all-time favs on the show but, like you said, it was only Red and Mokey who sang that one so I didn't include it. But, YES! Great choice!

bandit

Reaction score
I like the song Workin' too! I still find it funny when Gobo says, I actually should say sing, that Fraggles never fool around, Fraggles never shirk.
Hah, good point. I thought that's exactly what they were all about. He's gotten himself confused with a Doozer.

bandit

Reaction score
Sorta! He kinda went along for the ride. But if we're counting third-wheelin, then yes!

Tom Fraggle

Reaction score
My Favorite Song by the all five Fraggles in one song... gosh... there's so many of them... (has another wembling episode)....

...several minutes later...

ok, I've narrowed it down to three, I can't just choose one, someone would have to turn me upside down for me to make it that far. :coy:

In no particular order, the three are...
Dream A Dream And See
The Rock Goes On
I'm A Little Stew Pot

and I'm sneaking in a fourth for honorable mention... Shine On Me (starts off Gobo soloing, but ends with all five fraggles singing along with him.)

PanthraDion

Reaction score
My Favorite Song by the all five Fraggles in one song... gosh... there's so many of them... (has another wembling episode)....

...several minutes later...

ok, I've narrowed it down to three, I can't just choose one, someone would have to turn me upside down for me to make it that far. :coy:

In no particular order, the three are...
Dream A Dream And See
The Rock Goes On
I'm A Little Stew Pot

and I'm sneaking in a fourth for honorable mention... Shine On Me (starts off Gobo soloing, but ends with all five fraggles singing along with him.)
I agree with Shine On Me. It is a very sweet and sad song that all of the Fraggle Five do end up singing.