What songs scared you as a kid?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Boris the Spider-The voice of the kid was soooooooooooooooooooo creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Tha's it.

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
"Grim Grinning Ghosts" from Disney's Sing-A-Long Songs.​
My little brother and I would watch that tape constantly and every time this song would come up, we'd run and hide somewhere or fast forward it to the next song. x) It doesn't really scare me anymore, but it's still pretty creepy...Those trees, man... ._.​

CountFan1998

Reaction score
I agree; I didn't even make it 15 seconds in! But if you want to hear a great BLT song dub, check out Worthless in Hungarian.

Anyway, when I was little I was terrified of Heart of Glass (Blondie) and Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen).
Yeah, I looked it up, it works! Although some of the genders of the cars changed, I liked it. Anyway, why Heart of Glass?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
"Revolution 9" by The Beatles gave me nightmares for several nights
"Number 9....Number 9...Number 9..."

I think it was her use of falsetto along with the layering technique used on her voice.
Yeah I can see being creeped out by "Heart of Glass," the combination of the effects and how her voice goes all weird at "but I was so blind."

CountFan1998

Reaction score
I just recently found this, but if I was little and I watched this, I'd be scarred for life! Wouldn't you?

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
The Muppet Show version of Coconut used to terrify me. I think it was the nurses with their screechy singing and increasingly bizarre appearances.

Does anyone remember a live-action TV show called Zardip's Search for Healthy Wellness? It was about an alien boy who was learning about humans. Anyway, there's one episode with a song about pain, with a cartoon showing everything that's described in the song. Both the song and the cartoon used to creep me out. I remember seeing one guy fall on the floor and his eyes turn into stars (dead? :eek:). There's also someone who gets his hand stuck in a car door. I've been trying to find it, just to see if it would have the same effect on me now, but it doesn't seem to be anywhere online.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria scared the crap outta me.