Your Thoughts: Fraggle Rock on The Hub beginning October 10, 2010

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Well that kid whose father complained about his kid watching Fraggle Rock on The Hub looked pretty young.
I know, I was joking. It seems like the people who read this forum really what makes the big percentage of Fraggle Rock's fanbase. :cluck:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Well that kid whose father complained about his kid watching Fraggle Rock on The Hub looked pretty young.
Yeah. Wait if his kid watches it so much?! How did he not know it was "Gee Gobo,". I had to look up the slur! I mean even if it is offensive! It sounds like baby talk!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I know, I was joking. It seems like the people who read this forum really what makes the big percentage of Fraggle Rock's fanbase. :cluck:
Ohhh ok, my bad. :stick_out_tongue:

Yeah. Wait if his kid watches it so much?! How did he not know it was "Gee Gobo,".
He's probably working during the day and just randomly came across it one time. The whole thing was sad and ridiculous.

bandit

Reaction score
Oh yeah, that block head! *lol* That was the most ridiculous claim. Pfffs! Knowing the character's names might help clear that up, dude.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Oh yeah, that block head! *lol* That was the most ridiculous claim. Pfffs! Knowing the character's names might help clear that up, dude.
I agree that be like Walter's Dad saying.
Walter's Dad-Hello son. What are you watching.
Walter-Muppets Dad!
Dad-Oh!
Kermit-Oh hi Piggy!
Dad-Hey he called her a pig!
Walter-Well she is....and that's actually her name.
Dad-Yeah right and Winnie The Pooh's friend is a Rabbit named Rabbit.
Waler-Well....
Dad-I'm going to complain!

bandit

Reaction score
Hahahah! NO KIDDING!
I'm surprised he didn't accused Henson of a racial slur calling Red by her name. WHAT!?! What will the native americans say!?

Fact: Dude is deaf.