The Banter Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Because for some weird and strange reason, Sarge and I somehow end up nearly hijacking threads with banter, so here's an entire thread dedicated to pure and simple banter.

So somebody shock me, and say something intelligent.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
A pulsar is a type of neutron star which emits electromagnetic radiation towards earth that appear as a pulse to the observer. A neutron star, is a type of dead star that is made of neutrons.

A neutrino is a type of subatomic particle emitted from space. These particles can pass through anything, and as we speak, millions of them are passing through your body. There are estimated to be three types of neutrino, however, due to their properties, are extremely hard to detect.

A tapeworm is in the class cestoda.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, now go and win me one of those decathlon trophies.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Sorry, dude. I've been banned from competing in all future decathlon events. Something about cheating and exhibiting superhuman skills that no human should posses.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Some half-bat, half-demon, half-ghost, half-gypsy experimentation you turned out to be.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
For your information, I am not half gypsy, I'm just friends with them. And, I happen to be a bat demon, not half bat, half demon. There's a difference :shifty:

And its not my fault they decided to throw me into a decathlon to test my powers when I still hadn't learned to control them yet. I swear I didn't mean to fly into that podium, knocking it over, and crush that dude's leg. One little incident and they ban you for life!