1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Banter Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, May 27, 2012.

1. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Because for some weird and strange reason, Sarge and I somehow end up nearly hijacking threads with banter, so here's an entire thread dedicated to pure and simple banter.

So somebody shock me, and say something intelligent.
  2. heralde Well-Known Member

Um, you're brilliant, Snowth?
  3. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

A pulsar is a type of neutron star which emits electromagnetic radiation towards earth that appear as a pulse to the observer. A neutron star, is a type of dead star that is made of neutrons.

A neutrino is a type of subatomic particle emitted from space. These particles can pass through anything, and as we speak, millions of them are passing through your body. There are estimated to be three types of neutrino, however, due to their properties, are extremely hard to detect.

A tapeworm is in the class cestoda.
    Muppet fan 123 and Bannanasketch like this.
  4. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

5. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

6. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yes, now go and win me one of those decathlon trophies.
  7. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Sorry, dude. I've been banned from competing in all future decathlon events. Something about cheating and exhibiting superhuman skills that no human should posses.
    newsmanfan likes this.
  8. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Some half-bat, half-demon, half-ghost, half-gypsy experimentation you turned out to be.
  9. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

For your information, I am not half gypsy, I'm just friends with them. And, I happen to be a bat demon, not half bat, half demon. There's a difference :shifty:

And its not my fault they decided to throw me into a decathlon to test my powers when I still hadn't learned to control them yet. I swear I didn't mean to fly into that podium, knocking it over, and crush that dude's leg. One little incident and they ban you for life!
  10. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Likely stories, Miss. Ter. :confused:
  11. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

You will be pleased to hear that I have decided that since I was born female, I will stay female :p
  12. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

THANK you, because quite frankly, I couldn't keep up with you and your gutter gender-bending.

Coming from the guy the many fellower MCers used to mistake for a girl.
  13. Hubert Well-Known Member

*Hubert walks in room*

Hello, D'Snowth! Will you sign my autograph?

*D'Snowth takes Hubert's pen and clicks it to make the point come up. When he does, he finds out that it is a shock pen*

You're intelligent.

Many users used to mistake you for a girl? So that's why you took up your Kathy Greenwood obsession...
  14. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

So...remember those government officials that were trying to hunt by escapee demon butt down? Yeah...we don't have to worry about them any more, so its safe for me to stick with one form now :shifty:

Edit: Gah, Hubert! You did that on purpose! Give me one reason I shouldn't hurl a plasma ball at you :p
  15. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Were you watching World's Dumbest this afternoon too?
    Back in the days when we had no gender options on our profiles, and my trademark avatar was that of both Snowths against a pink background... yeah, people thought I was a girl... and Kathy Greenwood wasn't involved, it was all an ellaborate hoax I concocted to hide the fact I was cheating on my obsession with Elizabeth Montgomery.
    Why is your nose growing?
  16. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

17. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Finally, something intelligent.
  18. Hubert Well-Known Member

Well, let's see here..

Police will just have more reason to accuse you of crime...intentional ziffeling first, and now hurling plasma balls...

Further more...that needs to be done on the plasma thread, not the banter thread.

And I'm afraid of heights.

And I'm claustrophobic.

No. I wasn't. If they did anything to that effect they stole it from me, I say, they stole it from me!!!!! And my name, I say, my name is not Foghorn Leghorn!!!!!!!
  19. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I didn't say something intelligent

I said "What!"
  20. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

What? You don't believe me? I'll tell you this much. There was an "accident" that sadly took the lives of all the demon hunters after us, and even more sadly, I'm the only one of "us" left.