When a Muppet says...

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I like the "Muppets All Purpose Tenderizer" bit that Bunsen does. Very funny!

"Alright, who's the smarty-pants who tenderized the table?! I MEAN IT!!!!"

That gets me every time!

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Watched the Spike Milligan TMS episode last night - I had completely forgotten how funny it is in the sketch where Lew Zealand, offstage, asks Spike, "Can we have our chicken back?" Which, of course, launches a few minutes of nuttiness with Lew and Spike onstage together.

(And while he technically isn't a Muppet, I like the way Spike says "Lewwwwww Zealand" in the same sketch.)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The Muppet Show season 4 with Dyan Cannon. When everyone refers to to Kermit as Foo Foo's ( Piggy's dog) da da. LOL! Gonzo: Well Kermit can't you do something? After all your the dogs da da. Kermit- I AM NOT THE DOGS DA DAAAAAA!!! LOL!

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
That's one of my favourites, too. I also smile at the thought of an annoyed Kermit mocking Piggy's "oo-dee-boo-boo-boo" baby-talk to Foo Foo during the first onstage sequence after the opening theme.

Piggy got a great line at the end, too, when Janice came onstage looking for Floyd (who mistreated Foo Foo earlier in the episode). Sweetly: "Oh, don't worry about Floyd..." Menacingly, to the camera: "He can breathe through the keyhole!"

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Sam has some fantastic one liners! Like when he's censering the show;

"Disgusting! Get away!"
"I send it to a very important person!"
"None of your business."
"A rat! And what is a rat doing in a legitimet theatre?"
"You let a rat touch your food!?"
"RAT! I am talking to you! I am making a citizens rat arrest! OUT!"

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The Muppet Show Season 5 when Piggy plants yet another story in the paper about Kermit and her being secretly married in Vegas.

Kermit- THAT'S A BALD FACE LIE PIGGY! I WILL NOT STAND AROUND WHILE YOU DO DUMB THINGS LIKE THAT PIGGY! YOU HAVE DONE THAT TO ME TOO MANY TIMES PIGGY! I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT, I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!

Piggy- Well what are you going to do?

Kermit- I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I'M GOING TO DO PIGGY, I'M GOING TO FIRE YOU PIGGY, PIGGY, YOU'RE FIRED PIGGY, YOU'RE FIRED FIRED!!!

I can only imagine the fun Jim and Frank had during that scene. LOL!

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Sam during "Sam's Song" cracks me up!

"Ugh, this show is disgusting! Get away! Get away! I am going to write to someone important and put a stop to it!"
"That is not my song! I do not have a song!"
"Don't whistle!"
"There is a thing whistling here!"
"There is a lump playing harmonica!"