Questions about anything

miss muppet

Reaction score
Here's a qwestion I ask my friends all the time and they never get it. ( I know the awnser)

What is gonzo ? .

Hubert

Reaction score
I missed a lot here today. I don't feel like quoting, so you'll just have to :embarrassed: with me:

Baby Animal on House of Mouse: I seriously doubt that that's true. Especially since Muppet Wiki doesn't seem to say about it, plus he'd be kinda out of place there. I doubt it's true. Remember, Wikipedia can be edited by anyone.

The food on the box thing: They really do try to make food look good on the packaging and stuff. Even for commercials. I think some pizza places do things such as drill holes in their pizzas to make them look better. I was once talking to someone who works in the TV advertising department, and he said that food is one of the hardest things to shoot, because you have to make a brownie look like a brownie, not a brown blob of goo.

The chicken or the egg: Chickens came first. According to the creation accounts in the Bible, God created each creature at the beginning. From my understanding the first chicken wouldn't have come from the egg, it would have been created as a straight chicken.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Why do they cancel all the good shows?
That's a simple matter of quality and quantity.

The shows that they cancel are good because they didn't get a chance to wear out their welcome and become disgustingly boring and repetitive. If those shows didn't get canceled, they would no longer be considered good because they'd just get annoying and terrible after a while.

I hate when shows I like go away, but in retrospect they left you wanting more instead of wanting them off the schedule.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Phillip Seymour Hoffman is awesome, yet everybody acts like he's annoying... why?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
He's an actor, been acting for YEARS but only recently finally got recognized for it by winning an Oscar. Some of his roles over the years include Dusty from Twister, Truman Capote in a biopic about the author, Count from Pirate Radio, Avrakotos from Charlie Wilson's War, to name a few.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score